1. Got kicked off a while ago, now I get this message when I try to log http://imgur.com/lod5tAB
    Just me?
    Not only you and me the same.

2. It's a server side problem:
    'January 17, 2016
    We are aware of connectivity issues affecting all servers. We are working to identify the cause and resolve the issue.'

PS. Well done you have found the forum, why not check out the home page of this site and read the latest news ^^

3. It could be a server related issue then since the indicators on the website lag a little behind. I would wait it out. If the problem persists, flush your DNS.

4. Not only you and me the same.
    ^^. Same message appears to me as well.

5. Yeah figured there's a problem with the server, but the main page shows there are 20k players online right now which confused me lol
    Anyways guess we just gotta wait

6. You should change your account password just to be safe.
    Hisue, you scared the sh@t out of me.. Why would we change passwords, what happened?

7. Hisue, you scared the sh@t out of me.. Why would we change passwords, what happened?
    Something big happend and they wont tell us,simple as that.

8. Code:
    --- logon.warmane.com ping statistics ---
    3008 packets transmitted, 2365 received, 21% packet loss, time 3032988ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 11.341/15.143/220.230/13.301 ms
    kek

9. Hisue, you scared the sh@t out of me.. Why would we change passwords, what happened?
    I have no idea how that post appeared here, lack of sleep most likely got the worst of me, it was related to another topic or was meant to be a quote.
    Edited: January 19, 2016

First ... 789