1. Temporary solution towards a big long-term problem that they aim to solve.

I'll give you a more permanent and consistent solution:

Limit players so they can only login fe. 3 accounts MAX at the same time. However if they wish to log more accounts, make them only able to do so by donating monthly on every account. This way the regular gamer can just keep playing while the more extreme and less fair players will have to pay to play.

2. How is this pay to play, pay to play means that if u DON´T pay u CAN´T even play, stop twisting the meaning of this and crying like if u don´t pay u are never able to play on Lordaeron, get your stuff together u just look stupid with that statement.

3. Btw I don't really trust that Radvo since he doesn't even know what patch OS is.
    You don't have to trust me, you trust Proterrean, because he's the guy who posted what I quoted.

And yes, not knowing raid releases by heart instantly makes me lose any sort of credibility. Well done.

Spoiler: I've never done a single 25-man in my life, since I play the game for the PvP only.

4. Just to confirm - how much should I donate in order to take advantage of the 'no queue' feature.

+ If you are looking for an alternative payment provider for setting up gateway payments, recurring trns etc. feel free to pm me.

Thanks for adding this : )

5. Just donated 20Eu and waitig 620+ q, so need more or just not work?

6. Just donated 20Eu and waitig 620+ q, so need more or just not work?
    You need to buy something from the coin shop on Lordaeron

7. Just donated 20Eu and waitig 620+ q, so need more or just not work?
    Is it working, fella ? I just did my 20 and bought myself a raptor. Hopefully, no queue when i get home in a bit.

8. Is it working, fella ? I just did my 20 and bought myself a raptor. Hopefully, no queue when i get home in a bit.
    Tell me if it works.

9. Tell me if it works.
    yes. i just donated and bought an item. was 1500 + in queue. got in instantly

10. Before you guys go spending your coins know this. You can purchase literally ANYTHING on the Lordaeron store and it will let you instantly skip queue. This means you can buy an 8 slot bag for 1 coin and skip the queue. When you're in the store just search "bag" the top ones on the list are only 1 coin. Purchase and send to you char on Lordaeron and you will skip the queue. This means a 10$ donation will give yyou 10 months of skipping the queue.

First 12