1. Well that sucks. Sorry to hear it. I hope the server does well. Other than this, keep up the good work.
    Well, then play retail.

2. Just my 2 cents:
    RaF would be totally awesome, since most of the people already leveled through 1-80 atleast one time. (Basically all of my friends and I did this on 1x rates during WotLK and/or 1-70 during TBC)
    Being able to level just a tad faster would increase population of new player groups and chances of donating for gear once they reach max level.
    Besides inceasing population with new accounts, the feature will make the whole player group stick around until max level just because of the bonus alone and the good overall experience the the realm has to offer.
    :)

3. So, what's the point of not having welfare gear? It seems a whole lot easier and economically convenient in terms of man-hours that are being spent coding a "RAF" that will more than likely not function properly. Oh, and not to mention the insane amount of revenue that it could potentially bring. I feel as if whoever is coordinating this Lordaeron project could potentially do better.

I have money to blow, but I will not spend it on senseless items. Heirloom gear offers no advantage whatsoever. Y'know from a consumer perspective, I'd feel more inclined to buy heirloom gear as opposed to all those useless items on the store.

4. I personally just wanna play the end game, I havent got the time I had as a kid to level every class I want to play with and a 1-70 boost would be a god send. I really cant think of any negative impact a 1-70 boost would have on the community.

5. What about donations for transmogs? A perfect way to sustain the "our" server. It's 2016, forget the retail like. Won't even touch your hard-core mode kappa.

6. Come on staff. People are yearning for faster leveling one way or another (no overpowered perfumes for me though)

Perhaps in the beginning people were joining Lordaeron because they actually prefer the 1x rate, but at a certain point people like myself started joining because it is the most populated realm. I'll go ahead and assume that the majority of players nowadays on Lordaeron joined because of the high population.

7. People are yearning for faster leveling one way or another
    Then play on one of our x7 servers.

8. Lordaeron is made for people who like the "good old days" WoW. So If they change all that stuff, the whole purpose of, why they made Lordaeron is gone

9. At least it's good to see that so many people are passionate about WoW and the Lordaeron server ^^
    But then again I think it's a good thing for a community to think actively about the direction their game is going!

10. LvL Boost 1-70 should be fine with some basic pleb gear....It will help the server with funds and it doesn't have a big impact at the end game...Don't forget that this is a Wotlk Realm and some ppl want to play the end game content...
    Personally i'm against everything that has to do with pay 2 boost services in a blizzlike x1 realm, but its a necessary evil...and i think its better to have those services than end game gear at the coin shop.
    Have you had past experience with being dropped on your head? First when they announced this whole thing people went berserk for as authentic experience as possible,some went even further,thus the rdf disabling happened along with the content gating,same for 1x XP rate. Everyone understood that the server will not be the primary source of income (seeing population of other realms,i am wondering if they are selling organs on side just to pay the bills) You are being lazy,or maybe burned out of all the leveling in the past or w/e,either way all of a sudden arguments like ''X would bring in the much (as if you ****ing knew) needed cash,so do it'' and the good ol' i am bored from leveling,so give me a boost to max level,it won't affect much......except for all the inflation and stuff.
    Level boosts have always had a huge impact on game,be it WoW,Tera,or whatever other MMO that still breathes. Not only does it encourage excessive low level area ganking,it also messes up economic side of the game by simply introducing huge waves of pricing inflation which never stops.

11. What about boost that gives you and a friend 2-3x exp from 0-60lvl only if you are around same level and within 100 yards from eachother. Usable only if you have 80lvl already.
    Edited: February 24, 2016

12. Lordaeron is great server. Cheers to Warmane team and ty guys.
    Got 1 lvl 80 but would rly like to lvlup a priest and make him my main. But there is no heirlooms or rdf so looks like I'll come back when they release it. Till then /afk and waiting for Legion release :)

First 12