1. LvL 80 Coin boost...

I'm interested to know when level 80 boosts will come into play. I myself am tired of leveling. I've leveled countless toons on retail (6 level 100's and 8 level 85-90's and Nelth (16 85's with having to level after wipe). I don't care to continue to view leveling content as I've already seen it too many times. I just want to have my level 80 and start with level 80 content. Please add this tool soon and i'll be glad to donate again and have my 80 characters on Lordaeron.

2. For Lordaeron, probably never. It is counter-intuitive with the realm's design philosophy. There are other better ways to fund the server than this.

3. Well that sucks. Sorry to hear it. I hope the server does well. Other than this, keep up the good work.

4. For Lordaeron, probably never. It is counter-intuitive with the realm's design philosophy. There are other better ways to fund the server than this.
    Refer-A-Friend that is coming soon ( that's basically Blizzard's Recruit-A-Friend system yes? ) is that what you mean? coz that would help massive with alts and be a system you need to donate for in order to use? Assuming the person you Refer/recruit does not need to make a new account.

5. Yeah, it's definitely something to do. But since we don't have a subscription system like retail does, it's a bit difficult to get such a system going and to ensure fairness. But we're working on it.

6. Yeah, it's definitely something to do. But since we don't have a subscription system like retail does, it's a bit difficult to get such a system going and to ensure fairness. But we're working on it.
    I know you can do it.. there are other Private servers that run a Refer/recruit A Friend system so i am sure you will find a way.

7. Yeah, it's definitely something to do. But since we don't have a subscription system like retail does, it's a bit difficult to get such a system going and to ensure fairness. But we're working on it.
    Why is something like refer a friend which gives u a insane XP boost considered while heirlooms remain disabled?

Heirlooms make u able to gain 25% more XP at a max.
    Refer-a-friend makes u able to gain 300% more XP.
    Edited: January 18, 2016

8. Why is something like refer a friend which gives u a insane XP boost considered while heirlooms remain disabled?

Heirlooms make u able to gain 25% more XP at a max.
    Refer-a-friend makes u able to gain 300% more XP.
    1. Who said we'd give 300%? We said some sort of RaF is being considered, where was it said we'd copy retail?;
    2. With a RaF system as a feature being considered, why enable Heirlooms, that would stack with the RaF, making the bonus that much higher?

9. Well, I guess developing a RaF system with custom XP rates is a very complex thing where many things can go wrong and might be abused.
    Wouldn't it make more sense to simply implement ingame stuff that blizzard already had during wotlk?
    Making heirlooms available for a high amount of coins would be a simple and solid solution to improve the realm funding.
    If u like the idea of a RaF system to attract more ppl to start playing on our realm why not simply make heirlooms the RaF reward?

10. Well, I guess developing a RaF system with custom XP rates is a very complex thing where many things can go wrong and might be abused.
    Wouldn't it make more sense to simply implement ingame stuff that blizzard already had during wotlk?
    Making heirlooms available for a high amount of coins would be a simple and solid solution to improve the realm funding.
    If u like the idea of a RaF system to attract more ppl to start playing on our realm why not simply make heirlooms the RaF reward?
    You do know what we have is an emulation, right? It's why private servers have bugs. Developers basically try to mimic what happens in retail, we don't have a retail core template we can just switch parts on or off. Any RaF would have to be coded, so might as well be one with rates we see as suitable. Not to mention that even if we had retail's, it would be a matter of changing a value.

11. You do know what we have is an emulation, right? It's why private servers have bugs. Developers basically try to mimic what happens in retail, we don't have a retail core template we can just switch parts on or off. Any RaF would have to be coded, so might as well be one with rates we see as suitable. Not to mention that even if we had retail's, it would be a matter of changing a value.
    Indeed and heirlooms wouldnt require any coding. Heirlooms would be less tricky than implementing custom XP rates...

12. Indeed and heirlooms wouldnt require any coding. Heirlooms would be less tricky than implementing custom XP rates...
    Yes, choices. Sometimes you take the harder one, because it suits you better than the easy one.

13. LvL Boost 1-70 should be fine with some basic pleb gear....It will help the server with funds and it doesn't have a big impact at the end game...Don't forget that this is a Wotlk Realm and some ppl want to play the end game content...
    Personally i'm against everything that has to do with pay 2 boost services in a blizzlike x1 realm, but its a necessary evil...and i think its better to have those services than end game gear at the coin shop.

14. LvL Boost 1-70 should be fine with some basic pleb gear....It will help the server with funds and it doesn't have a big impact at the end game...Don't forget that this is a Wotlk Realm and some ppl want to play the end game content...
    Personally i'm against everything that has to do with pay 2 boost services in a blizzlike x1 realm, but its a necessary evil...and i think its better to have those services than end game gear at the coin shop.
    They'll do whatever they need to do in order to pay the bills.

Personally, I hope they allot some time to see how current changes work out before adding even more things to Lordaeron's coin store.

If it came down to it, I think I would vote for features such as Recruit a Friend and heirlooms to be added before they implement a straight up character boost service.

I like the idea of a reduced XP boost RaF as some of the staff has been hinting at (maybe like 25-100%). It would really help offset some of the inefficiencies in trying to level up in a group using quests which don't always share objective credit by design.

15. If the RaF thing gets enabled do i have tu recruit a friend or can i make it with a friend thats already playing the game. My buddy and me we lvl together all the time would be kinda annoying to make a new account then but yeah obv the devs decision >.<.

12 Last