1. Back on topic - to answer your question.

2s:
    DPS - Frost mage, sub rogue, affli lock, mm hunter
    Heal - DPri, Rdudu, MW Monk, Hpala

3s:
    DPS - Affli lock, frost mage, shadow priest, mm hunter, sub rogue
    Heal - Rdudu, Rsham, Hpala

Of course it's not talking about certain comps where certain classes will work extremely well but generally the classes I mentioned are best in the mentioned environments.

2. Back on topic - to answer your question.

2s:

3s:

Of course it's not talking about certain comps where certain classes will work extremely well but generally the classes I mentioned are best in the mentioned environments.
    no warriors really?

3. Best comps in 5.4.8 are the best comps in 5.4.2..

WLS, RLS, MLS, FLS, FMP, JUNGLE, Walking dead, RMD, RMP(more-less), TSG, THUG, That would be some of good comps.

Walking dead - Holy Paladin, Frost Death Knight, WindWalker Monk
    Jungle - Holy/Disc Priest, Feral Druid, BM/MM Hunter
    TSG - x(healer), Arms Warrior, Frost DK(Unholy is not as good)
    THUG - Resto Druid, MM Hunter, Sub Rogue

4. Best comps in 5.4.8 are the best comps in 5.4.2..

WLS, RLS, MLS, FLS, FMP, JUNGLE, Walking dead, RMD, RMP(more-less), TSG, THUG, That would be some of good comps.

Walking dead - Holy Paladin, Frost Death Knight, WindWalker Monk
    Jungle - Holy/Disc Priest, Feral Druid, BM/MM Hunter
    TSG - x(healer), Arms Warrior, Frost DK(Unholy is not as good)
    THUG - Resto Druid, MM Hunter, Sub Rogue
    i dont agree with frost over unholy at all.i dont remember ever seen frost DK at high rating on retail in 5.4.8.also for feral only playable comps are with holy priest,nothing else work well.

btw from comps you point only WLS can be called OP rest are just good.way stornget comp are godcomp , WMD , boomy/mage or lock/healer.
    Edited: January 24, 2016

5. I see you never played WOD and jumped on teh bandwagon of hating something you've not experienced...

Talking as a fellow DK.. You would LOVE WOD... DW Masterfrost is currently one of the strongest PvP classes
    lol, seeing that ladder.... Im gonna rip everyones heads off on WoD.

6. lol, seeing that ladder.... Im gonna rip everyones heads off on WoD.
    i still dont think you will enjoy WOD DW dk.skill level of the class is literally set to 0 and you have very few spells.(but then again its how all classes are in WOD)

7. i still dont think you will enjoy WOD DW dk.skill level of the class is literally set to 0 and you have very few spells.(but then again its how all classes are in WOD)
    Skooby, you know me. I will play as a Death Knight no matter what patch it is. And I will truly enjoy ripping Ally heads with it. The fun itself is in Frost spec, the skill is in Unholy, but if they say Frost is the only Viable spec in WoD?? So be it.

8. Whats the point of this thread?Why would any classes be OP in patch 5.4.8 when there are almost no changes done to classes comming from patch 5.4.2 to 5.4.7 and 5.4.8, whatever classes where OP in 5.4.2 its gona be 100% the same in 5.4.8...

9. Whats the point of this thread?Why would any classes be OP in patch 5.4.8 when there are almost no changes done to classes comming from patch 5.4.2 to 5.4.7 and 5.4.8, whatever classes where OP in 5.4.2 its gona be 100% the same in 5.4.8...
    gear makes a HUGE difference brosif

10. Back on topic - to answer your question.

2s:

3s:

Do you even retail bro?

First 123