1. 5.4.8 op classes

So 5.4.8 is coming soon and i was kinda wondering what class i have to watch out for in pvp ^^

Also what classes are going to be the worst or is 5.4.8 going to be balanced ?

2. Every class is strong on it's own way. But Affly locks, mages and hunts strongest in my opinion. War isn't bad either

3. So 5.4.8 is coming soon and i was kinda wondering what class i have to watch out for in pvp ^^

Nothing is changing with 5.4.8... It will stay like it is now +/- buggs, positive ones or not and what will they bugg while thye are fixing new things.

4. so talents etc wont change as they should in 5.4.8 ?

5. yea 5.4.8 will be the same, only when Prideful gear is released there will probably be differences.

6. yea 5.4.8 will be the same, only when Prideful gear is released there will probably be differences.
    Prideful Gladiator gear was added in 5.4.7.

so talents etc wont change as they should in 5.4.8 ?
    Nothing other than higher stats on gear. The only way that may change classes are fixes and what else they will bug with 5.4.8 update.

7. There will be some balancing changes. For example warriors will no longer be able to chain silence with Pummel and Disrupting Shout.

[Disrupting Shout] and [Pummel] now both share a 15-second cooldown when either ability is used. Disrupting Shout's 40-second cooldown remains unchanged but the ability will be unavailable for 15 seconds after using Pummel.
    To find more changes to other classes that you might be interested in just look trough the older patch notes.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_5.4.7
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_5.4.8

8. make frost mage and faceroll spaming icelance

9. So 5.4.8 is coming soon and i was kinda wondering what class i have to watch out for in pvp ^^

Just admit that you are asking for most OP class just to roll it, that's what lowlife does so they don't have to QQ about getting REKT because they are lazy to l2p

10. 5.4.8 will bring a slight nerf to healers cuz of battle fatigue being upped to 75%, which classes will be the most op? id say still mages, wars, hunts

11. 5.4.8 will bring a slight nerf to healers cuz of battle fatigue being upped to 75%, which classes will be the most op? id say still mages, wars, hunts
    it's 60% and not 75%.

12. 5.4.8 will bring a slight nerf to healers cuz of battle fatigue being upped to 75%, which classes will be the most op? id say still mages, wars, hunts
    It's not a nerf because u will gain more pvp power, it's just a balancing fix

13. Death Knights will be OP.

Spoiler: Show
    kappa

14. Death Knights will be OP.

Spoiler: Show
    kappa
    Best post ever.

Inwardly laughs at how OP Dks finally are in WOD. #GladToQuitWarmane

15. DKs could turn all their runes into Death. 6 Death Runes, 6 Necrotics, 6 Dark Siphon. Good luck XD.

Oh my, never let WoD implement on Warmane, or else.... I am sure lots of players would quit here on Frostwolf.

123 Last