1. Loging into game stuck at Connected and won't proceed to character screen

it has been 2 month since last time i logged into the game (MOP - Frostwolf Realm) now that i am back to the game after 2 month i can't log in to the game it stuck at Connected and won't go to my characters screen .... the same story applies to all realms except Lordaeron and Warsong realm .
    i can't go to Neltharion ...
    i can't go to Frostwolf ....
    None works they all stuck at Connected .... does anyone know what in the ...ing hell should i do ?
    i contacted with GMs yet no reply .
    i am not banned
    i check my firewall.... my anti virus..... everything goes as they should and quiet well but the game ....
    i tried it on 2 Different PC and 2 different Laptops the same story goes on.
    if there is someone here having the same problem please please help me with this .

2. dude dont worry its not from your client. its warmane problem and they are working on it to fix it. a lot of people have same thing like u. i cant connect to my accounts for second week now. i just hope soon they will fix it

3. But.... they still haven't done anything "Oh great and mighty MOD's and GM's assist the player base and answer this prayer please fix this problem of stuck at connected FOREVER" P.S. Lots of Love <3

4. I'll just leave it to the knowledge, since yesterday I can not get into the game too, it hangs in connecting to the server and it does not go forward.