1. 24/7 AV????? wtf???

its ok i like AV i dont hate it like the most of people but my last 20bgs ... AV
    starts to be boring

2. You're just unlucky, i guess. I did few rbgs last night at around 1:30 am server time and got 3 ABs in a row and 1 AV.

3. Yea that BG come out A LOT, and it close a lot after 5 mins of starting.
    The other day the queue was so long i went to play on Ragnaros and AV came out 3 times in a row. The sad part is the horde team was only like 3 players multiboxing. like 20 shamans and 10 druid healers, that was crazy and not fun getting 1 shot lol. At least we dont have that on Lordaeron (yet?).

4. Not sure exactly why but AV pops up pretty frequently. Even from what I heard on retail, AV occurs pretty often.

5. Battlegrounds pop up according to amount of people in queue. If there are 15 alliance and 15 horde in queue, it is more likely for AB/SOTA/EOTS to pop up, if 5-15A and 5-15H - WSG, if more than that - AV. The problem is there is no bg with between 15-40 as max group size besides IOC (maybe disabled? IDK) and AV. AV requires 20 people per team I think, not 17 for example, so it closes.

6. Battlegrounds pop up according to amount of people in queue. If there are 15 alliance and 15 horde in queue, it is more likely for AB/SOTA/EOTS to pop up, if 5-15A and 5-15H - WSG, if more than that - AV. The problem is there is no bg with between 15-40 as max group size besides IOC (maybe disabled? IDK) and AV. AV requires 20 people per team I think, not 17 for example, so it closes.
    Yeah.. I don't think so, I just did 3 AVs in a row which all closed due to lack of players.