1. Mounts for points?

I know that you guys allow gear and etc etc to coin donators but will be there some fun stuff (mounts for example) for points? I'm sure everyone will spend them on Lordaeron.

2. No, there's expected to be nothing for points on Lordaeron.
    Even Faction Change was up for 30 points for about one day, before we thought more about it and removed that option.
    The intention has always been from the start for this server to have nothing that you could use points with.

3. I allready presented the idea of a points shop before for vanity items which dont affect the game at all, but they hated it so much that the topic got closed in less then 15 mins, but on the other side they also said that the coin shop will be limited, and now they are removing all the limits and adding everything they said that wont be there, I can also see that they will add leveling for coins soon and completly destroy the reputation as the most "hardcore" wotlk realm. Lets just hope they might change their opinion on the points shop like they did with all the "never gonna happen" ideas for the coin shop.

#changingtheirmindslikegirlsontheirperiods

4. No, there's expected to be nothing for points on Lordaeron.
    Even Faction Change was up for 30 points for about one day, before we thought more about it and removed that option.
    The intention has always been from the start for this server to have nothing that you could use points with.
    What are your thoughts on vanity pets not mounts for points? I may not have access to your database but one would surmise that pets are not as great of a seller as mounts when you have to pay coins for them.

It just seems a waste to not have something on Lordaeron to use points on.
    Edited: January 19, 2016

5. What are your thoughts on vanity pets not mounts for points? I may not have access to your database but one would surmise that pets are not as great of a seller as mounts when you have to pay coins for them.

It just seems a waste to not have something on Lordaeron to use points on.
    My thoughts are Lordaeron is a hard enough server to generate funds to sustain itself as it is, without we also giving free ways to get free stuff, no matter what it is. Nothing should be added for free points based on "no one is getting it for coins." I'm perfectly fine with the server having just a couple vanity pets owned but the handful of people who will want to use their coins for them.

6. More hardcore the realm keeps going on, more harder it will be to manage donations.

you can screenshot my this statement and keep it for future use.

7. ashes of alar cost 100 euro. they are crazy! and u can't even farm it ><

8. No, there's expected to be nothing for points on Lordaeron.

and yet you made it easier for donors by adding Hateful gear for coins. Did u consider that there are players on this server who cannot afford to donate for a simple faction change, or just can't donate cuz PayPal isn't avaliable in their countries? I'm asking you to consider this and give us just faction change for points! I'm not asking for gear in points shop, i'm not lasy,i can easily get the gear i need and mounts, just faction change pls!!!

9. and yet you made it easier for donors by adding Hateful gear for coins. Did u consider that there are players on this server who cannot afford to donate for a simple faction change, or just can't donate cuz PayPal isn't avaliable in their countries? I'm asking you to consider this and give us just faction change for points! I'm not asking for gear in points shop, i'm not lasy,i can easily get the gear i need and mounts, just faction change pls!!!
    Yes, we have considered that, but we can't bend backwards and in every other direction to cater to each and every possible barrier every single player might have. We offer what's possible and what fits what we need. If you're unable to donate, we appreciate the intention, but we won't add things for points because of you.