1. 5.4.8 question

Hello staff i want to ask question why u adding 5.4.8 on 26 january without gear ?That have non sense if u ask me .Just more bugs incoming like always in that state of fixes will be insane.Dont ban me for insulting forum members its just a question XD.Peace.
    Edited: January 18, 2016

2. Since there is no soo, there is no point in adding pvp gear, that would destroy pve.

3. The PvP gear will be released when the appropriate PvE content will be out there as well.

4. please correct me if i wrong, but need to know where i can ask for a full client 5.4.8 with esES or esMX languaje already coz here is dificult to download while i'm playing the game. if some spanish speaker read this pleasee!!! help me uploading by torrent or mega a FULL client of 5.4.8 with spanish languaje!! thanks anyway!

5. please correct me if i wrong, but need to know where i can ask for a full client 5.4.8 with esES or esMX languaje already coz here is dificult to download while i'm playing the game. if some spanish speaker read this pleasee!!! help me uploading by torrent or mega a FULL client of 5.4.8 with spanish languaje!! thanks anyway!
    If you have the 5.4.2 Client all you need is new .exe for 5.4.8 wich is 12MB. No need to download it all over again ( just in case you do this right now^^ )

6. well don't get to hyped about this new patch because the update will be minor they said they will release whole contet that they promised in the announcement over time so proly that means 3 more years of doing nothing but lk