1. <Relax Bro We Got This> Horde PvP Guild

Relax Bro is back where he belongs and it's RECRUITING !!!

INTRODUCTION:

Greetings, Frostwolf community! <Relax Bro We Got This> is formed by leadership wanting to push rankings, while continuing to have fun in the process. Our core group consists mostly of former Neltharion and Deathwing & Sargeras players (before Frostwolf) . Our activity is PvP related and includes but it is not limited to : BG premades, Rated BG's, Arenas and World PvP. One of our particularities, which separates us from other PvP oriented guilds, is that, while striving for perfection, our main goal is having a nice time alongside our community members.

What Are We LOOKING For:

We search experienced players in the first place, although we gladly welcome any sociable individual who has average PvP knowledge, patience, commitment and English skills, while willing to improve alongside us.
    P.S - We will not tolerate unnecessary drama or disturbance; however we have an open talk policy, so any quarrel between members is to be discussed and solved out. We do not need cockish attitude possessors nor elitists and we gladly invite them to sell their coffins elsewhere.
    Requirements: [Just the Two of Us:2000], [5000 honorable kills], if you don't have this requirements and you think you're good enough feel free to apply.

In order to join, fill the recruitment form here or apply on our page and wait for a response.

Application form
    Character Name:
    Class/Spec:
    Previous experience(Proof):
    Realm time availability:
    Raidcall Yes/No:
    What are you expecting from the guild:

OUR GOALS:
    Perform in Rated BG's is the Main objective of this guild. Strong lead, tactically and strategically adaptive play combined with skilled players in order to secure the win in a rated BG.
    Play together as a guild, as a group or as some individuals doing arena or premades.
    To have fun in general.

From our rivals we're currently looking for nothing but competition..

http://relaxbro.gamerlaunch.com

Regards.
    Edited: March 23, 2016

2. folks i see a clear cut sign of the commen disease "butthurtness" that Dreamyz12 is experiencing right now. she thinks being 2.2k max on a broken private server is good =D
    All this posts will be deleted soon. All you see is jealousy. And it's not she is He. He is just pretender who knows he won't be a part of this guild. He made who knows how many guild and all failed. And about his stories with rating lal, just one more wanna be.

3. thanks for inv
    Edited: February 4, 2016

4. Sometimes I think I should add neon-lights to the title Specific Rules for Guild Recruitment Section

Topic cleaned.

5. BUMP for yall and good luck :)

Was a good time to have ya in Alliance for a while ^^

6. Application form
    Character Name:Loryon
    Class/Spec: Shaman / Resto
    Previous experience(Proof): On this serv got 1604 rating with a poor gear. Old retail player, expect me in the top 2s and 3s when i'll get some gear i guess.
    Realm time availability: Well, depend on worktime.
    Raidcall Yes/No: Depend too.
    What are you expecting from the guild: Findin' some 3s and doin' some RBG

7. Whisp Mlgmdfkr, Kritcat or Infine ingame.

8. *bump*
    We are looking for a few more players to finish our recruitment and to solidify our rated squad. We are in need of warlocks, death knights and hunters as dps as we are lacking them in number.

9. We are looking for this classes. And we are ready to go !!!

Edited: March 6, 2016

10. Yoo yoo join the red pandas, we are overheated...

Look alike a Bump!