1. gimme some tips about assa and what i notice.

Yo, maybe 2 weeks ago i back to active play on my rogue, and can you help me about real WARMANE crafting theory? My main is Warrior, and that will be forever, so my expi on rogue is not so big, but what i notice:

on assasination spec - first haste cap give me more than hit cap and mastery,
    imo poison cap dont give you any profit its same like on 8 hit (always miss also my poisons)
    mastery its same like crit = RNG.
    looks like on rogue works only haste.

maybe its dependent what gear you have, my rogue dont have really good gear but i can pull 30/32k dps on dummy with my crafting theory, on blizzlike theory dps its only 23/25k dps.
    armory link: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

sub spec since honor among thieves is fixed works well

what you think, can you give me some tips? how its work on your gear? How you play on assasination rogue?
    Edited: January 19, 2016

2. i think poisons are quite a mystery in warmane/molten, becouse as much as i heared spellpower increases their damage soo i think haste should affect ammount of ticks and aplication speed but idk needs testing and i dont have time for that.
    if you want any challenge as pve rogue reroll sub its totaly viable and raid leaders seem to like them more n more couse of reduced aoe damage.

3. i think poisons are quite a mystery in warmane/molten, becouse as much as i heared spellpower increases their damage soo i think haste should affect ammount of ticks and aplication speed but idk needs testing and i dont have time for that.
    if you want any challenge as pve rogue reroll sub its totaly viable and raid leaders seem to like them more n more couse of reduced aoe damage.
    As far as i know deadly poison wont gain extra ticks from haste but even still it wouldnt be enough of a dps boost to warrant reforging to haste since the actual deadly poison dot isnt very much damage. Haste will increase application speed because it increases your attack speed. Also regardless rogues take less aoe damage than most classes anyway and the highest dps sub spec doesnt really allow you to max out enveloping shadows anyway.