1. Donated but still in que

Donated, bought one bag for char on Lordaeron, still qot que. Hm?

2. you need to buy something for 5 coins or more.... glad the communication runs so smooth.
    source:
    Did you purchase something from coin shop that is worth 5 coins or more?

3. you need to buy something for 5 coins or more.... glad the communication runs so smooth.
    source:
    Good thing there's supposedly a popup communicating that when people try to get an item that wouldn't earn them queue skipping.

4. you need to buy something for 5 coins or more.... glad the communication runs so smooth.
    source:
    When i buyed Large Moneybag for 1 coin it says smt like "u will get no que for 30 days". So i should get not que.

Some moderator said on forum : It's not a monthly payment, it's 30 days after you obtain something from the store. You can nearly run a year from a single donation.

5. Good thing there's supposedly a popup communicating that when people try to get an item that wouldn't earn them queue skipping.
    Ah, i did not check that... my apologies then. (anyway... is it a pop up, or a text showing somewhere? i can imagine pop ups being blocked and text being not colorful&big enough for some people)
    cant check it atm, as i am on my phone :)

6. When i buyed Large Moneybag for 1 coin it says smt like "u will get no que for 30 days". So i should get not que.

Some moderator said on forum : It's not a monthly payment, it's 30 days after you obtain something from the store. You can nearly run a year from a single donation.
    according to obnoxious there is the word not in there somewhere ;) probably skipped over while reading.
    about the other moderator, i know and i have read that.... but this post i linked was made a few minutes ago and thus is more recent and accurate.

7. Ah, i did not check that... my apologies then. (anyway... is it a pop up, or a text showing somewhere? i can imagine pop ups being blocked and text being not colorful&big enough for some people)
    cant check it atm, as i am on my phone :)
    I haven't seen it myself, we only were told by Proterean about it. He actually called it a "dialog message," so don't think of it as a pop-up window. It can't be that difficult to notice, since it's already being taken into consideration by players:

I just donated 10 euros and used 5 coins to buy a mount.
    When i buyed Large Moneybag for 1 coin it says smt like "u will get no que for 30 days". So i should get not que.
    I'm more inclined to think the "smt" it said was more along the lines that the item won't let you skip queue for 30 days and that you simply didn't pay attention when reading it...

8. Can be.. So its 5 coins min for skiping que now, not 1?
    Edited: January 19, 2016

9. And how i saw 50 ppl said that they buyed one bag for one coin and get no que? Did that changed or it was disinformation?

10. And good thing is that you dont give people full information how it will works. 1st u need to donate minimum 10e, AFTER that people will find out that its not 1 coin for 1 month like some "random" said on forums (or are they just a random players?). So 70% atleast will give that 10 e in hope they will play 10 months without que, and thats the reason for mass donating (x10 euros btw) calculate.. After hat they find out its 5 coins per month (5e) but its to late since they already donate! I got feel that i got scammed and i will not sit here with crossed hand. THIS IS BIG THING. Great way to earn alot of money for you.

11. One euro per month was absurd, glad they have changed it.

12. "randoms" with suporting this are "bots" or WWW robots that suport one side.

13. I haven't seen it myself, we only were told by Proterean about it. He actually called it a "dialog message," so don't think of it as a pop-up window. It can't be that difficult to notice, since it's already being taken into consideration by players:
    Do you know how long we have had to donate 5 or more coins to queue skip? I just remember Proterean, or some other moderator / staff member (don't remember the name) saying that you can skip almost a year in queue for a 10 euro donation. Not saying it's a bad thing that you have to donate more than a euro per month to get past the queue. Would be nice to have better communication between the staff and the players since many seem confused about this.

123 Last