1. That is weird I did not get any message like this, and I bought Nolkai's Bag for 1 coin, and I got que skiping, maybe at the start it applies to all items and now it is only for some.

Now I tried to buy the same bag and the message indeed is there, that the item does not grant que skiping, so guess they implended that a bit after.

2. That is weird I did not get any message like this, and I bought Nolkai's Bag for 1 coin, and I got que skiping, maybe at the start it applies to all items and now it is only for some.

Now I tried to buy the same bag and the message indeed is there, that the item does not grant que skiping, so guess they implended that a bit after.
    Warmane should try to be more consistent and communicate better. Character rename, faction change, etc. were officially announced in-game so people in the queue had no chance to see that, not to mention people who weren't playing. To me, all this sounds as if Warmane is lost and is hopelessly trying all kinds of things to solve its issues without thinking everything through. The lack of communication strikes me as an attempt to decrease outrage caused by policy changes (e.g. prices), but in the end it turns against them when people notice and feel scammed. Warmane, please take your time and don't rush your decisions.

3. Warmane should try to be more consistent and communicate better. Character rename, faction change, etc. were officially announced in-game so people in the queue had no chance to see that, not to mention people who weren't playing. To me, all this sounds as if Warmane is lost and is hopelessly trying all kinds of things to solve its issues without thinking everything through. The lack of communication strikes me as an attempt to decrease outrage caused by policy changes (e.g. prices), but in the end it turns against them when people notice and feel scammed. Warmane, please take your time and don't rush your decisions.
    This.

It's still beyond me how there isn't like one place, probably similar to Devlog / Changelog in which you can check stuff like this, instead you have to dig tens of threads, hundreds of posts or be lucky enough to catch a server message / random dev answering questions ingame.

4. Warmane should try to be more consistent and communicate better. Character rename, faction change, etc. were officially announced in-game so people in the queue had no chance to see that, not to mention people who weren't playing. To me, all this sounds as if Warmane is lost and is hopelessly trying all kinds of things to solve its issues without thinking everything through. The lack of communication strikes me as an attempt to decrease outrage caused by policy changes (e.g. prices), but in the end it turns against them when people notice and feel scammed. Warmane, please take your time and don't rush your decisions.
    all this caused that already 1 week nothing was fixed on wotlk bugtracker section etc. They should really stand on the ball and see where they are heading.

5. Now I tried to buy the same bag and the message indeed is there, that the item does not grant que skiping, so guess they implended that a bit after.
    Apparently something changed but at least one of the players here donated AFTER the changes were made but are trying to refer back to an obscure post as if they were tricked or that previous information supersedes any recent changes made.

Warmane should try to be more consistent and communicate better.
    When announcements are made (especially on this server) they have to pretty much be spot on or there will be uproar for the most part not because of what the changes involve but rather that things simply were changed from this to that.

Spoiler: Show
    Like if an item(s) was announced that it/they were changed from 5 coins to 1 coin then not long after changed to 2 coins for whatever reason(s) people wouldn't complain of the increase but that staff doesn't communicate well or "you said this, now you are saying that", not to mention those that aren't even interested in donating or hadn't at the time.

It's hard to announce each and every thing or to include all things in change logs and remain accurate especially when it comes to things that can possibly effect other things (fixing a bug that then breaks something else). Change logs usually include a fair amount of information instead of multiple smaller logs that may or may not show correlation to other things/changes.

Not to mention when things are proposed or changed without being formally announced and players immediately respond with (surprisingly in detail at times) how it can be abused. I wouldn't be surprised if staff saw those posts about "you can buy a 1 coin item and skip queues" and re-thought the pros and cons of initial queue skipping model. 30 days of queue skipping for 1 coin in pretty low in comparison to what is spent and received in return.

6. Not to mention when things are proposed or changed without being formally announced and players immediately respond with (surprisingly in detail at times) how it can be abused. I wouldn't be surprised if staff saw those posts about "you can buy a 1 coin item and skip queues" and re-thought the pros and cons of initial queue skipping model. 30 days of queue skipping for 1 coin in pretty low in comparison to what is spent and received in return.
    I would expect experienced staff like Warmane's to be able to thoroughly evaluate the consequences of a certain price. At the very least, price changes should be transparently announced so donators know what they get if they make a payment. Should I have donated, I would be very frustrated to see that I didn't receive what I expected. That is because I rarely make donations, so when I do, I calculate them carefully and know exactly what I'll get after paying.

7. I would expect experienced staff like Warmane's to be able to thoroughly evaluate the consequences of a certain price. At the very least, price changes should be transparently announced so donators know what they get if they make a payment. Should I have donated, I would be very frustrated to see that I didn't receive what I expected. That is because I rarely make donations, so when I do, I calculate them carefully and know exactly what I'll get after paying.
    Since i was warn that i will stay without "warmane services" (and u know what that means) if i continue to write only what HAPPENDS TO ME, i will just say that THIS is POINT what Pokku said right here. Is't not about 10 e what people think.

8. Since i was warn that i will stay without "warmane services" (and u know what that means) if i continue to write only what HAPPENDS TO ME, i will just say that THIS is POINT what Pokku said right here. Is't not about 10 e what people think.
    What "happened to you" is you saw people saying they got a 1 coin item to skip queue for one month and jumped on the bandwagon late. You talk like if there's a fault on our side from not informing, but first, were you checking the Forums and main page constantly to see if it remained like that? I don't believe you were, so if information was in fact provided you'd also find out about it too late. Second, we never in fact announced about 1 coin items allowing the queue skipping. Players found about it, started spreading the word, and Proterean confirmed it was happening. That's all that happened. No Forum announcement, no in-game announcement, no new information on the new page about it. You were so much in a rush that you even admitted (in a post you later conveniently edited to remove it) that you didn't even read the message that stated the item wouldn't let you skip the queue for 30 days. So no, don't give me this "you didn't inform us." Even if we had, you were in too much of a rush to even notice it.

And again I state: if your money is such an issue, I (and three players, apparently) would gladly have your money returned to you. It's not the first time someone whines and complains so much that we give them the money back to get rid of the issue. It does involves permanently removing said person from using any of our servers, though, since we can do without this kind of people.

9. Come on man you still talks for about that 10 e ffs! XD stop that its not about that.. If ever needed i would donate to warmane more than all of you three "folowers" and u can prob see/read that in logs from molten start! But anyway just make clear information next time since this time 10+ irls donated too bocause of my demand, because of information that i had! But thats another story.. And again i dont need that 10e, just hope that those 3 donated even for themself :)!!! Close this thread enough is enough.

First 123