1. This post is about nations, currencies, donations, queues and you.

Good news everyone!

The wait is over ladies and gentleman !
    Finally we can skip queue by donations, how cool is that ?
    Ok let's do it !
    Wait what? 10-100 euro donations range ? ERROR ERROR 420

Let me start this thread off by saying, that I am willing to pay donations. This server is great and i want to keep playing here. Even if i will have to pay for quick login it's fine i get it, you need money to keep it all rollin.
    Can you explain one thing to me though - what mastermind is behind that 10 Euro minimum payment?
    You wanted to create global community? Aight here we are.
    It's more than 40 nations combined here, a massive multinational cyber space created by You. That's impressive. I mean it.
    Now, how many of those nations use Euro as their national currency? It's like 20 would you agree?
    It's NOT EVEN HALF of your community.
    Let's get to the point here okay?
    10 Euros in my country is more than a half day of work. Do you think i will be willing to donate this cash to skip queues? Silly you.
    If you want to run server for multinational audience ADJUST your donations folks. We are not in Germany.
    Start off with 2,5 Euro followed by 5 Euro and just forget the 100 Euro option it aint gonna happen aight?
    Trust me, people WILL BE HAPPY to give you 2,5 Euro each month! In fact you will make more money from small payments combined than a few big ones. Basic economy here

Much love to you
    Keep up the good work !

2. Since you're using a credit card the money automatically gets converted to whatever currency they accept. As for 10 Euros being too much, well sorry that is a lot to you, but anything less and it might not be worth donating.

From my understanding the way the queue skip works is that you have to buy something in the store. So you could reasonably spend the 10 Euros and then divide it up across a few months by only buying the cheapest items in shop.

3. Since you're using a credit card the money automatically gets converted to whatever currency they accept. As for 10 Euros being too much, well sorry that is a lot to you, but anything less and it might not be worth donating.

From my understanding the way the queue skip works is that you have to buy something in the store. So you could reasonably spend the 10 Euros and then divide it up across a few months by only buying the cheapest items in shop.
    few? Only 2 months..

4. Quoting the "Retrospective 2015. Prospective 2016. " post from the main page players cover 4-6% of the expenses that are nessesary to run this server.
    How did you figure out that "LESS THAN 10 EUROS IS NOT WORTH IT" ?
    For me it looks like they need all the money they can get.

5. This is not Blizzard realm. 5 euros for one mount. What can prove to you that there is really 10k people? :) Or is there a que at all?? OR its just way to get money from you!

6. This is not Blizzard realm. 5 euros for one mount. What can prove to you that there is really 10k people? :) Or is there a que at all?? OR its just way to get money from you!
    jezus christ..... what if obama got killed 5 years ago and the president of the USA is an imposer?

Anyway, I am sorry to say this: in europe 10 euros is not a lot...

7. jezus christ..... what if obama got killed 5 years ago and the president of the USA is an imposer?

Anyway, I am sorry to say this: in europe 10 euros is not a lot...
    Exactly, they kinnda have to take into account where their servers are located for their costs not other parts of the world, its harsh and unfair obviously but that's life ...

I do agree however that a 5€ donation option isn't far fetched nor unreasonable to ask for, no idea why it isnt.

8. Anyway, I am sorry to say this: in europe 10 euros is not a lot...
    It is alot if you dont use Euro.

9. It is alot if you dont use Euro.
    your problem, not warmanes. blame your country for having a ****ty economy.

10. When you start "nickel and diming", in this case breaking from the standard donation system, the system as whole pretty much drops down to the lowest available donation option and with that it takes more to achieve the same result. As it currently is the people wanting a 5 euro or lower donation option(s) can save up to the 10 euro mark and achieve whatever they are hoping to do and then some.

In other words sometimes when trying to make things more accessible you do more harm than good and or "shoot yourself in the foot".

What I would really like to know is what country(s) have it to where more than a half a day's work is equal to or less than 10 euros...

11. your problem, not warmanes. blame your country for having a ****ty economy.
    Sad. Its ok to be 5 euro even if they said its 1?

12. When you start "nickel and diming", in this case breaking from the standard donation system, the system as whole pretty much drops down to the lowest available donation option and with that it takes more to achieve the same result. As it currently is the people wanting a 5 euro or lower donation option(s) can save up to the 10 euro mark and achieve whatever they are hoping to do and then some.

In other words sometimes when trying to make things more accessible you do more harm than good and or "shoot yourself in the foot".

What I would really like to know is what country(s) have it to where more than a half a day's work is equal to or less than 10 euros...
    WE meat again. Aggre for smt but they MUST say "5 coins miminum to get out of que for 30 days" before you donate.

13. Since you're using a credit card the money automatically gets converted to whatever currency they accept.
    True, but more often than not there are fees.
    Not just as % but fixed ones too (or a combination).

I pay 1£ + 3% fees which is a pain in the *** for small purchases (like 10Eur)

14. Sorry but I €10 doesnt even feel enough to warrant skipping 2k places in que.

It's a free to play game, you can't just make a company bow down to its customers from lower economical countries.
    Pricing is fair towards everyone.

Life is not fair, you are not special. Sucks you live in a crappy country but at the end of the day if you were so desperate to skip this 2k que you'd find the 10€ for it.

15. I wonder how many of you:
    1. earn money
    2. donated anything

PS. Having weak currency doesn't make my country crappy.
    (Japan have weak currency too, does it make Japan crappy?)
    Edited: January 19, 2016

123 Last