1. (combat) Problems with [Killing Spree] macro

So I made a macro that pops some of my CDs and the PvP trinket and then Killing Spree.
    /cast Adrenaline Rush
    /cast Shadow Blades
    /use 14
    /cast Killing Spree
    But the PvP trinket in the macro is just not working. It uses my toher spells correctly but it somehow skips the trinket.I tried adding /castsequence but it was still the same. Would like someone to tell me how to fix that. Thanks.

2. Because it's not 14, it's something like "itemslot 14" - can't remember exactly.

Just replace 14 with the name of the trinket by shift-clicking it while editing the macro. Problem solved.

3. Because it's not 14, it's something like "itemslot 14" - can't remember exactly.

Just replace 14 with the name of the trinket by shift-clicking it while editing the macro. Problem solved.
    Still not working :/

4. same problem, i tried typing /use 13 in the chat and it works, when i macro it with killing spree it doesn't work

5. So I made a macro that pops some of my CDs and the PvP trinket and then Killing Spree.
    /cast Adrenaline Rush
    /cast Shadow Blades
    /use 14
    /cast Killing Spree
    But the PvP trinket in the macro is just not working. It uses my toher spells correctly but it somehow skips the trinket.I tried adding /castsequence but it was still the same. Would like someone to tell me how to fix that. Thanks.
    Don't ever use Adrenaline Rush and Killing Spree at the same time... it's a waste of energy.

6. Its bad macro

You shouldn't use Adrenaline Rush in your Burst Macro, this is better way:

#showtooltip Shadow Blades
    /cast Shadow Blades
    /use Trinket name

If you arent Human then in place of trinket put Hands Engineering enchant.
    You should'n't put Killing Spree in macro , better do like Warriors Recklessness macro, first burst, then in perfect moment applying Killing Spree, this is atleast for PvP players.