1. I would really appreciate it, knew when i was playing on some other server they've installed that and you seen pretty much ppl joining bg's for making the titles. Its fun :)

2. ive been thinking about starting a char on lord, if this were to be implemented id be living on lord :)

3. A very cool feature a lot of player would fall in love with. +1

4. Yes this would be a Cool Idea! But increase the kills needed for each Rank so it would be Prestige and not easy to obtain :)

5. Yes this would be a Cool Idea! But increase the kills needed for each Rank so it would be Prestige and not easy to obtain :)
    Any suggestions?

X2 kills was already listed. But ranks 1-5 Are still pretty low for a tittle

6. Any suggestions?

X2 kills was already listed. But ranks 1-5 Are still pretty low for a tittle
    Yes.
    R1. 750 honorable kills
    R2. 1500 honorable kills
    R3. 3000 honorable kills
    R4 .5000 honorable kills
    R5. 7500 honorable kills
    R6. 10000 honorable kills
    R7. 15000 honorable kills
    R8. 20000honorable kills
    R9. 27500 honorable kills
    R10. 37500 honorable kills
    R11. 50000 honorable kills
    R12. 70000 honorable kills
    R13. 100000 honorable kills
    R14. 140000 honorable kills

Thats hard to obtain and prestige.

7. If we go back to retail "grind" version. R1-R3 where rather easy. R4-R9 with some decent farming. After R10 you needed to Grind really hard.

8. sounds good to me dasrusse,140 000 HK is really hard to achieve...thus,more rewarding the title will be...

9. Yes 140k takes atleast 4 Months with decent farming

10. I support the idea.
    Now the mighty Global President supports us as well!

11. will this ever come to lordaeron? Server first GM and HWL were very active after the moltdown, I know pvp ranks were a custom warmane feature. It gave the community a fun goal to reach

there a have been a few custom changes to pve and more planed, can we have some hardcore custom pvp additions. Make ranks require double the kills

It does not affect anyone who doesn't care about bgs, and many people love old tittles like Centurion and Commander
    another custom idea like mine I also offer removed heirlooms for make leveling more harder but they told me no custom in Lordaeron we keep this realm blizzlike w/o custom updates/changes

12. This thread was on the Lordaeron Forum Multiple times and always ignored, Will history Repeat itself.. Great Idea i for vote for it. MAKE A POLL please

13. I think the HKs should be a lot more that 2x 3x maybe like 10x. This should realy be something hardcore and reawarding not only for the biggest rank but for the lower onse also

First 1234 ... Last