1. Love the idea, but this was discussed many times in forums and nothing happend.
    I hope this time some of the devs give us some answer is this gonna be or not ? ( no pressure , just simple question ) :)

2. Love the idea, but this was discussed many times in forums and nothing happend.
    I hope this time some of the devs give us some answer is this gonna be or not ? ( no pressure , just simple question ) :)
    I can not answer you this question, but i can tell you that player feedback on this subject have been forwarded to the administration.

3. It prolly doesnt require alot of work to implement.

4. May 2, 2017  
    Love the idea, but this was discussed many times in forums and nothing happend.
    A concrete answer cannot be given yet because it isn't decided yet whether to implement it once again and in what form. It was stated many times that they decided to disable it since the result of it was camping and farming HKs in bgs and ignoring all of the objectives in order to win. With this i kinda agree since I've personally seen lots of ppl doing this in the old days. However there is still the 100k HKs achievement which means even without this there is still a HK goal for those ppl to just camp and kill instead of focus on winning. I am personally a huge fan of this title system and I also want it back, so I gave an idea for an alternative way to implement this and the focus to stay on winning instead of HK farming so I'd appreciate if you support it. Since most of u probably haven't seen that thread here is a link of the post: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2779525

5. May 3, 2017  
    Would love the title system back. Although my icecrown characters that have the title right now would be a lot less special :P

6. May 8, 2017  

7. May 19, 2017  
    They are enabled on Icecrown already, why not here at the same time? I dont get why?

8. May 19, 2017  

9. May 19, 2017  

10. Vote yes, much needed change to inspire WPvP and bgs / WG queues

11. Nobody is going to be against this. We would love to have access to those titles!!

12. We will discuss this again today. If we decide it, it will be implemented very shortly, it does not require a large amount of effort on our side at all.

First ... 3456 Last