1. If they are so "aware of the issue" why are they not doing anything to fix it after 3 months of complaining?

2. If they are so "aware of the issue" why are they not doing anything to fix it after 3 months of complaining?
    I don't think it's a bug as much as it's changing their program I guess. Maybe Warmane can't/doesn't know how to change the amount of ore that spawns in a zone....I don't know, just a stab in the dark.

I played Bleedinghollow Retail WoW in TBC and WoTLK and I remember a lot more ore then this spawning and Bleedinghollow was always a High Pop server.

3. It's just a relatively low-prio issue I think. Add that to the fact that the issue isn't solely with Fel Iron spawns but is tied to other things as well, and you've got something that will stay bugged for a while.

4. There are plenty mineral veins in vanilla and they are basicly worth nothing, while there are extremely low fel iron ore veins in hellfire peninsula and other tbc territories. My profession progression got stuck /FIX IT NOW !/

5. I just now noticed this first hand. It's not a matter of the needs of the few against the needs of the many. It's a matter of fixing something that's most obviously broken and hurts most professions in some way. Besides that, Lordaeron is a big server. If just 1 more person is trying to mine some ore in the same area, there will be no ore left for the rest of the miners.

First 12