1. Langue change

Hi , i come here to do one quest i try change langue to my country ( brazil ) but no have sucess.
    I try copy archives of blizzard with ptBR files but not work and crash my game.
    If only i change in option the game crash and not open.
    All time i open the game show option to accept terms and not save my configs like resolution and etc.
    I download full client here but no have any sucess.
    Someone can post the archives for my langue ?
    REMEMBER ONLY CHANGE OPTIONS MAKE MY GAME CRASH AND NEED CREATE A NEW FOLDER.

thnaks for all!

2. All time i open the game show option to accept terms and not save my configs like resolution and etc.
    Right click on your MoP Folder>Properties> Remove "Read-Only"

3. I try this and when i change langue in game not open more and crash the game.

4. hi friend now working!
    I download the game again and clear my pc register.
    But now have another problem only speaking voices are in my langue country texts stay in english. is possible see the game dialogues and quests and etc in my langue country?

5. hi friend now working!
    I download the game again and clear my pc register.
    But now have another problem only speaking voices are in my langue country texts stay in english. is possible see the game dialogues and quests and etc in my langue country?
    Yes, you need to change the Config.wtf from "SET locale "enGB" to "SET locale ptBR"

To do this, go to your WoW folder, go to your Config.wtf file, in that file a text document should open that has a long list of "SET" statements in it. Find the one that says "SET locale", it will probably read, "SET locale "enGB" you need to change it by erasing the "enGB" and replacing it with "ptBR"

Hope this helps!