1. I'm gonna stop YOU there. You clearly didn't play PvP in early Cataclysm, or at least at a VERY speculative level, if you think hunters were worth anything. The top composition for them was KFC and that was hardly even a tier 1 composition. They were, in fact, terrible throughout most of Cataclysm, and only slightly viable once fully equipped with the final seasons gear. You mention arms warrior which was extremely poor throughout the whole expansion, as well, and enhancement shamans which were never tier 1 either, and only viable in the company of a warlock. I can hardly think of a less balanced expansion.

Edit: Oh, and do you remember the poor priests, who, if not specced shadow, were forced to play holy due to discipline being extremely horrible in early cataclysm, and even holy didn't suffice.
    Please learn to read.

I clearly list them after the bit which said "Going into late cata"... Hunters scaled dramatically once they have MOD HC Bow + Kiril + VOS.... Especially when teamed up as Thug or Jungle.

2. Please learn to read.

I clearly list them after the bit which said "Going into late cata"... Hunters scaled dramatically once they have MOD HC Bow + Kiril + VOS.... Especially when teamed up as Thug or Jungle.
    Two compositions which were never tier 1, either

3. Two compositions which were never tier 1, either
    They weren't flavour of the month, but the certainly put most melee comps in their place.
    But equally had a chance at high rating dependant on team and player ability..... as like any other class in S9-S11

4. They weren't flavour of the month, but the certainly put most melee comps in their place.
    But equally had a chance at high rating dependant on team and player ability..... as like any other class in S9-S11
    Everything put melee comps in their place... How many rank 1 Cataclysm hunters do you know of? I know of 1, Rudd, who got rank 1 every single season, but that was a truly special case... with a little bit of German battlegroup blended in

5. I decided to wear 809 resilience, just to negate the ridiculous damage that blizz gave to paladins. The result was 3039 critical from the paladin and 657 damage from my bladestorm ( I have 20% arp and the weapon from naxx 25) I think this server needs more paladins ...
    Protection paladins are even worse - with perma slow, killing my char slowly but surely, since they have the same damage ( if not higher ) but waaaaay more survivability.
    Holy paladins can kill any class that can't heal 1v1 with ease.
    With all of this OBVIOUS flaws why is PvP even enabled? This game is not a PvP game, never was, never will be. I have 4k Gear score, what gear can a paladin wear so he can do FIVE TIMES more damage ? There should either be either balanced PvP or no world PvP at all.
    P.S We have a new record folks ! 4617 damage trough 809 resilience. Time to roll a paladin, this server needs more of them.
    Edited: January 27, 2016

6. This season is on the hand for paladins and DKs,but when other stats like haste start to come up more,casters will catch them really soon.

7. I've heard both Talbadar and Tosan say Cata was the peak of WoW pvp. I'm sure others share that view, but I watch their livestreams so I can speak to them. Tosan recently said that he was watching some of his old skill capped videos from the end of Cata and he was amazed by how many different and interesting ways the game could play out in that expansion.
    ofc talbadar will say cata was best PVP expansion since this was the expansion he was really good.he reach 3k rating world first in cata and did really well on blizzcon.cata was the expansion when skillcapped start to exist it will be huge suprise if they dont say its best expansion ever :D however reckfull venruki cdew and almost every single oldschool player claim WOTLK pvp was way more fun then cata.not long ago jellybeans even said he play on our blackrock and i remember there was alot of high rating pvp player who was playing on AT before.

someone said early in WOTLK if you make mistake you are dead.well this is the moment when skills really show up.go watch some of cdew tournament game in WOTLK you will see how much more skill based WOW was .if you make mistake you are istantly punished for it and game over.it was not like that in cata at all.(however i still did enjoy 4.0.6 pvp the most of all)

He probably plays a hunter one of the noobiest class there is.
    dfak you just said? WOTLK hunter was probably one of hardest PVP classes.

8. Rets can't interrupt healers thats one weakness they have if they bubble they sacrifice wings for 2 minutes also if you purge or spell steal their buffs they lose that bonus damage also dk should kite kill rets, warriors have mortal strike reduces thier healing by 50% rouges have a lot of stun abilities so maybe you just lack skill or gear to kill rets.

9. Weird,last time i checked Ele anhilates ,Frost,Destro anhilates Retadinashes.

GG

10. rouges have a lot of stun abilities
    ROFL

ret will never lose to a rogue unless player is a chimp with downer syndrome, or a newbie who discovered wow yesterday

11. Yea not exactly sure what people are crying about. I have yet to find a pally of any spec that I haven't murdered with my hunter. It's quite funny to watch them blow a bubbles/LoH and still die.

Maybe some people should learn how to counter classes instead of crying OP

12. ROFL

ret will never lose to a rogue unless player is a chimp with downer syndrome, or a newbie who discovered wow yesterday
    Yea rets do a lot damage to rouges I reminisce of the old days when it was Ret Paladins vs 2 handed enhancement shaman they should've kept that way but no they gave enhancement a complex rotation dual wielding damn you blizzard.

13. rouges have a lot of stun abilities so maybe you just lack skill or gear to kill rets.
    ^ Guy who doesn't realize hand of freedom broke stuns for rets (with divine purpose talent, which all rets take) in WOTLK. Just apply freedom and kidney shot disappears. A ret who loses to a rogue should uninstall.

Rets are given a hard time by wizards in WOTLK, that's true. But they really made pvp less for fun pretty much everyone else (hunters and other melee except DKs), mainly by the way in which they won- with faceroll abilities and immunities that don't provide for interesting gameplay. WOTLK pvp had too much of that kind of thing.

14. "Rets are given a hard time by wizards in WOTLK, that's true" - That's just a theory. In reality noone wants to attack paladin because they know they will just buble . Who will you focus a squishy rogue or a paladin? Even spellcasters know to focus warriors 1st and leave retri destroy whoever they want. It's amazing that they made the class with best defense do the most damage. And that's uninterruptable / undodgable / unresistable / un-whatever kind of damage. It's feels like when retri attacks me I should just drop my keyboard and go do something else. And I know I'm not the only one.

15. "Rets are given a hard time by wizards in WOTLK, that's true" - That's just a theory. In reality noone wants to attack paladin because they know they will just buble . Who will you focus a squishy rogue or a paladin? Even spellcasters know to focus warriors 1st and leave retri destroy whoever they want. It's amazing that they made the class with best defense do the most damage. And that's uninterruptable / undodgable / unresistable / un-whatever kind of damage. It's feels like when retri attacks me I should just drop my keyboard and go do something else. And I know I'm not the only one.
    yeah maybe u talk about a duel but most of the game is bgs and arena - priests and warriors can pop it , all palas buffs can be dispelled easily, no idea why ppl cry so much, i prefer going holy. yeah its fun to do huge amount of damage but 1 healer can just ruin all of this, ret cant kill same tier as himself alone - shows what he worth

First 12345 Last