1. "Rets are given a hard time by wizards in WOTLK, that's true" - That's just a theory. In reality noone wants to attack paladin because they know they will just buble . Who will you focus a squishy rogue or a paladin? Even spellcasters know to focus warriors 1st and leave retri destroy whoever they want. It's amazing that they made the class with best defense do the most damage. And that's uninterruptable / undodgable / unresistable / un-whatever kind of damage. It's feels like when retri attacks me I should just drop my keyboard and go do something else. And I know I'm not the only one.
    I don't know, a good rogue know's how to get away from a paladin and if the rogue is sub, it's not to hard to wait out CD's because the rogues will reset and the ret will still be stuck with forbearance.

I've also known many many great feral druids that can drop a ret paladin like they're nothing.

and even some warriors as it's pretty easy for a to just lol at a ret's bubble.

and then we have frost mages, but seriously.... i think this would truly be a test of skill if a ret can drop a ret paladin.

oh and Disc Priest, a good disc priest should be able to lol through anything a ret dishes out, at least WoTLK ret's don't have rebuke.

2. [...]a good disc priest should be able to lol through anything a ret dishes out, at least WoTLK ret's don't have rebuke.
    This, really. In healer/ret vs healer/x setup, retribution paladins are laughable, really.

3. Killing Ret paladin isnt so hard at least did it with shadow priest, ele , fmage. Sometimes when you have cd for most important skills - you just die from ret it is inescapable. But they are not immortal if you know your class, every skill, timers in 100% you can beat them easily. Its true that for some class ret 1vs1 is too strong but just play 2v2 or bg ret are weak as others so stop complain and learn how to play your class.

4. This, really. In healer/ret vs healer/x setup, retribution paladins are laughable, really.
    i don't know, if the ret is good enough, they can get some good 2v2 rating (not that that really matters) but i could honestly see ret/disc getting at least 2k maybe 2200, i just don't know how serious lordaeron (or any private server for that matter) arena competition really is.

5. I have hope after I saw 2nd place on Blackrock- goddamn BM hunt!!! and Enha shaman! Yeah they work there ^^

6. This, really. In healer/ret vs healer/x setup, retribution paladins are laughable, really.
    If ret plays ret-heal he is a deep retаrd.

7. that`s dumbest video ever.
    Edited: January 28, 2016

8. These tears are sweet. If you knew anything, you would know that rets are one of the easiest specs to counter (rogues and wars excluded). All they have is burst and some utilities (those can be amazing if used well, but can all be countered).

Of course, if you don't know your class you probably will lose, simply because a ret will outburst almost anyone. Learn to cc and dispell and you will have a much better time of it.

Also, the obligatory "game isn't balanced for 1v1"etc.

9. that`s dumbest video ever.
    Its kinda cool. Cmon its Swifty <3

10. The fact that you linked a Swofty vid a reference shows how ******ed you really are, also, that macro doesn't work anymore, and it was stupid to use it at first, also he uses more then 1 button to win, or are those heals, trinket, hands comming outta nowhere, he was just as salty as the rest of the people, all his vids in the wotlk period were OMG BLIZZ WARRS ARE WEAK, BUFF THEM, he is a bigshot name because of his oneshot macro bull****, other then that hes a lousy player. You never saw any of the real bigshots in PVP complain about ret paladins because they are fairy easy to counter for most classes once you figure it out, the problem is that most players here on Lord are either to stupid or to noobish to find the highground on paladins. So please people, stop beeing little *****es, either learn how to counter them or stop crying like little girls and grow a pair.

11. Well Swifty was pretty good player in WOTLK period and before that. But this is just trololo video :)

12. These tears are sweet. If you knew anything, you would know that rets are one of the easiest specs to counter (rogues and wars excluded). All they have is burst and some utilities (those can be amazing if used well, but can all be countered).

Of course, if you don't know your class you probably will lose, simply because a ret will outburst almost anyone. Learn to cc and dispell and you will have a much better time of it.

Also, the obligatory "game isn't balanced for 1v1"etc.
    keep lying to yourself, but there is a reason why about 50% of characters I come across are paladins: very few buttons need to be used, very high burst damage, high sustained damage, very powerful buffs, can't be effectively slowed down (= no escape), can reset combat if not going according to plan AND on top of all that he can even stun. And which other class can pull 10 mobs, jump another player and have all those mobs target that player, effectively ganking him without the need for any skill whatsoever? Guess who.
    On balance, ret paladins in wotlk are a big joke and even a ******ed monkey could kick *** with them.

Anyone who defends that class (why even defend, it won't be changed) clearly is not a very good player. And probably does play a paladin.

13. keep lying to yourself, but there is a reason why about 50% of characters I come across are paladins: very few buttons need to be used, very high burst damage, high sustained damage, very powerful buffs, can't be effectively slowed down (= no escape), can reset combat if not going according to plan AND on top of all that he can even stun. And which other class can pull 10 mobs, jump another player and have all those mobs target that player, effectively ganking him without the need for any skill whatsoever? Guess who.
    On balance, ret paladins in wotlk are a big joke and even a ******ed monkey could kick *** with them.

Anyone who defends that class (why even defend, it won't be changed) clearly is not a very good player. And probably does play a paladin.
    If you manage to get killed by a pally with 10 mobs on him, then I feel really really sad for you and would advise you to stop playing this game and change to angry birds because this is simply to much for your chicken brain.
    Edited: January 29, 2016

First ... 2345 Last