1. Fresh level 80 kids atm

O yeees i'm level 80,what should i do now ????? Hmmmmmmmm o yes i know what... i will just go gank low level champions all day.

Today level 80 hunter killed me 5 times ,so i logout for 20 min,after that this same guy kill me 10 more times in 1 hour.
    Keep the good work guys,dont gear just waste your time ganking low levels all day.

Cheers !!!

2. It does suck, but what are you trying to achieve with this thread?

3. O yeees i'm level 80,what should i do now ????? Hmmmmmmmm o yes i know what... i will just go gank low level champions all day.

Today level 80 hunter killed me 5 times ,so i logout for 20 min,after that this same guy kill me 10 more times in 1 hour.
    Keep the good work guys,dont gear just waste your time ganking low levels all day.

Cheers !!!
    Solution to your problem: take a break, have something to eat maybe or play one ARAM instead. If you are eager to stay in the game, change zone for a bit or enlist to a guild and call for buddies to help you. Moaning like this on a forum is just what the ganker wants. Cheers.

4. Get friends, find a different zone, ask for help in world chat/trade chat, do instances, do professions, do BG, look for more appropriate locations, far from the opposite faction.

5. You don't know whats bad until a level 80 rogue CAMPS you in tanaris no matter what. I didn't kill ally's so it wasn't his alt, it was random, he literally camped me and even went as far as inside the town to kill me and others who were around.

Some people are mentally ill who call that having fun, part of the game however so move on if you can.

6. O yeees i'm level 80,what should i do now ????? Hmmmmmmmm o yes i know what... i will just go gank low level champions all day.

Cheers !!!
    I do this to make you do this. I win.

7. The fact that you chose the word "champions" says a lot.

8. The fact that you chose the word "champions" says a lot.
    Based on that word and the way he structures his sentences I would take a guess and say he is not a native English speaker. Chinese players for instance are known for referring to quests as "tasks".

9. Are you on the Horde? I want to farm you before I reach 80.

10. Are you on the Horde? I want to farm you before I reach 80.
    His username says 'thegnom'

If that username describes his race well, sadly we Gnomes are known victims to punting-fest by the Horde. Come on guys, leave us cute little alliance midgets alone :(

On a serious note, I had this similar issue once, a Troll just happen to gank player for hours (as in, I left the computer to eat after getting ganked and when I went back, he's still on a ganking party) but it's STV anyways so I just 'meh' and fly away as fast as possible. Gotta hate gankers, but they just exist because... reasons, and there's nothing you can do about it most of the time. We all just gotta deal with the douchebags on the opposing factions.

Personally I only gank when they gank lower levels, like those Tauren and Undead in Redridge ganking lowbies levelling, mostly my guildie (they're not even 80, just a pair of 30s), or the Orc Death Knight who were just fresh outta Acherus and proceeded to Darkshire wreaking havoc, or more recently, a 70 Blood Elf Hunter who exploits roof in Booty Bay to shoot on lowbie Alliance while evading the guards.

And... Oh God I wanna laugh at that elf. He's really butthurt that I came to him and kill him for his deeds. A few spits later he died, twice, and relogged with an 80 paladin and killed me cuz I camped him. I don't even regret helping the lowbies and died for it, someone's gotta teach that elf a lesson, even though most likely he's gonna go ganking peeps again.

Cuz... yeah, ganking is part of pvp server, because people are people. And this Earth is not free of people who finds fun in the suffering of others

11. Stay away from tanaris and stv and you will be fine. I had no problems leveling until i got in outland.. but.. i never went to stv, don't think i have done a single quest there :)

12. Stay away from tanaris and stv and you will be fine. I had no problems leveling until i got in outland.. but.. i never went to stv, don't think i have done a single quest there :)
    One does not simply avoid being ganked in Ganklethorn Vale. And that includes in Booty Bay as well. Damn roof ganker

13. One does not simply avoid being ganked in Ganklethorn Vale. And that includes in Booty Bay as well. Damn roof ganker
    Roofs are for cowards! Real men just kill the guards too, matey.