1. Relax, go take a breathe of fresh air, all of us are suffering from this and warmane will be back up soon. How do we have to make threads like this everytime this happens?
    because in new year they changed host servers,and 30-40% of server players cannot connect to server anymore

2. I'm still stuck at connecting > unable to connect.

3. Try to go in command promt, type cmd in run window than type: netsh winsock reset
    It should fix that problem, it worked for me

4. i logged in then tried to log to my alt account and the same happened again

5. can't login at all, in fact, when i type in my password and hit connect, it just immediately says "unable to connect". there's no stuck at any stage, just straight error.

6. Hermes is back, preparing his 25th January Anniversary

7. they took down the DDoS attack announcement but still can't connect even though they are saying Lordearon is up again......this is getting ridiculous

.....now the announcement is back again...../sigh

8. i get the unable to connect message. so i cant even connect to the login yet so the ddos has not been mittigated yet. time will tell lad's

9. is there anything I can do ta log in? or do I just have to wait?

10. Is ther server gonna be up anytime in this lifetime?!? Or should i stop wasting my time

First ... 456