1. another day another struggle

and agaiiiinnnn :( please fix ur login servers guys

2. sigh, this is like the 3rd day in a row server has had DDoS/login server or some other issue. come on guys.

not trying to QQ but at some point you got to be able to find a better solution other then getting rekt daily by something.

3. Nope.. just you........
    Nope, i have the same problem, logged out about an hour ago and im stuck at "Connecting" now..

4. WHy CAN I NOT LOGIN???

This is the second day that this has been happening and it's really frustrating. Every time I try it , it says Login Server Down. Im really just thinking of stop playing if I can't solve the problem soon. Can anyone help me? Please ? I already flushed the dns.

5. Log in be like......

Logon is currently under DDoS, we are working to mitigate the impact, during this time some players may have trouble connecting. Some? LOLOLOL

Logon is currently under DDoS, we are working to mitigate the impact, during this time MOST players may have trouble connecting.

6. this like a daily thing now?

about the 14th DDoS ago a moderator told me "we have anti-DDoS measures".

...right

7. If anyone DOES manage to log on, please let us know so we can at least be aware that there's a chance to logon.

8. This is the second day that this has been happening and it's really frustrating. Every time I try it , it says Login Server Down. Im really just thinking of stop playing if I can't solve the problem soon. Can anyone help me? Please ? I already flushed the dns.
    Dude it is not your problem ,logon server is under DDOS ATTACK

9. this like a daily thing now?

about the 14th DDoS ago a moderator told me "we have anti-DDoS measures".

...right
    Old Host was much better then this one

10. Another Server crash

Im curious, has any 24 period ever went by on Ragnaros without the server crashing and staying down for more than 20 minutes?

11. login server down

well its's simple to answer that question! since hijack on molten, this server has more ddos attacks per week than the total population alive in the world... well to me that excuse of ddos attack is not the true reason of this problems in realms but wtv... i think more day less day ill quit warmane, they want people to donate and bla bla bla but the same problems in realms persist :S

12. How long does this issue usually last for?

13. There have been successful DDOSes of retail WoW as a whole- remember the "Lizard Squad" gang? My understanding is that you can pay companies to help you deal with this by taking over your hosting when you're under DDOS and filtering out the attacks, but it's not cheap.

14. other private free server's have these measures and do not have login issues or DDoS nearly as much, even though the population is nearly the same.

First 12345 Last