1. Having Trouble creating an Undead

Hey all,

i have some issues with creating my Undead. 50% of the Facetextures are gone and 90% of all hairs are just flat spots on his head? What´s the Problem. I just downloaded the Client without any problems and then this :( Hopefully someone can help me with that.

best regards,

Neo

2. are you talking about "Wotlk"?
    then you have downloaded the Wotlk with WoD models I guess
    go here: https://www.warmane.com/download and the (old) version which is without WoD models

3. Oh sorry. Missread that. So its not possible to play Wotlk with the WOD models as Undead? The other Models seem to work nice for me
    Edited: January 22, 2016

4. your problem is that you get " error creating character"? then just randomize the look until you will able to successfully create it

5. i just have issues creating an undead like i want them cuz 70% of the "Face" Textures and 80% of the "Hairstyles" are not shown / are inivisible. And then i can watch through the head of my character or dont havin any hair. that´s the point.

The old Model Version you have recomennded works perfectly. The new Model Wotlk Version is broken as hell for undeads :(
    Edited: January 23, 2016