1. Country/Language specific guilds

I'm not sure if I'm just imagining things but it seems the majority of Hordside guilds on this server are only looking for people from their own country who speak their own language; Germans sticking with Germans, Fins sticking with Fins etc.

I get it when its Australians or Russians because of the time difference, but seeing as the majority of Europeans are within 2 hours of each other and speak English anyway aren't you just restricting your potential recruitment pool, and in doing so weakening your guild?

Something I've always enjoyed about multiplayer games is getting to know people from completely different countries and backgrounds, please don't change that.

2. There are plenty on multi national guilds out there, and those which want to keep it internaly, theres no rule that they cant do that, so...

3. Some guilds find it better to keep within themselves to keep their language more easy to understand and communicative.
    Take a look at Paragon on retail, all Finnish. In their videos they all talk Finnish to each other, there is no need to have any miscommunication on a fight having to figure out english for other players.

I completely understand why people do it, it's just easier for them especially if their english wasn't school taught or at a high enough level to be perfect for anyone else.

I mean, imagine a UK/Irish guild that would be a bit senseless, since they are EU, and English is their native. Anyone could essentially join as long as they had a good grasp of English.

Also remember, places like Norway/Sweden, Balkans, German/Austrian/Swiss all merge together generally since they share the same/similar language.

4. Easier to communicate, but also time zone issues, even a 1h time difference can be significant, so they prefer for that reason as well.

That being said, there are a lot of guilds who are multi-national thats for sure.