1. Lunar Festival

Hello,

I saw there were some decorations and NPC's for the Lunar Festival, but I can't get anything to work.
    Will this get fixed? Or should I just give up with talking to Elders?

Love,

2. Hello,

I saw there were some decorations and NPC's for the Lunar Festival, but I can't get anything to work.
    Will this get fixed? Or should I just give up with talking to Elders?

Love,
    yes, just give up on it

3. what exactly is not working for you?
    I thought that the quest were you have to kill omen did not work too
    I waited 45 minutes for Omen to respawn, he respawned, killed him and got the achievement

4. what exactly is not working for you?
    I waited 45 minutes for Omen to respawn, he respawned, killed him and got the achievement
    Ok if it true wrote to us your nickname to chek your achi in armory. Bcs this achi dont work when you kill him solo / on pt / even on raid.

5. what exactly is not working for you?
    Killed him alone, in party, raid... Nothing happens. No achievement of any kind. And he's not spawning every 45 min. More like 5 min, tops.

Exactly what @Bziumka said. Give us your name so we can check if you have that achievement in the Armory section. If that's not the problem. Thank you kindly for your quick response.

6. Hi guys, how i can see achievments in the Armory section? I tried and the only thing i can see is PVP arena teams, nothing more...

7. Hi guys, how i can see achievments in the Armory section? I tried and the only thing i can see is PVP arena teams, nothing more...
    Type in Armory search your name, for example. Click on your name when Search queue finishes. Once you click, you will find underneath your name following links: "Profile, Match History, Achievements and Talents". Click on: "Talents" bar and there you are. :)

8. what exactly is not working for you?
    That's not truth.
    You don't get Elune's Blessing casted on you.
    Last year, this achievement/quest worked properly, no clue what happened so it's not working this year.

9. look for sarahlynn ragnaros,

I got the achievement and a few people of the dirty little hippies guild, we killed him together, after killing him nothing happened.
    so i stood in the light that appears above his corpse and it showed my quest as completed, i returned to the quest giver and got the achievement
    ( first take the quest in moonglade )

10. look for sarahlynn ragnaros,

I got the achievement and a few people of the dirty little hippies guild, we killed him together, after killing him nothing happened.
    so i stood in the light that appears above his corpse and it showed my quest as completed, i returned to the quest giver and got the achievement
    ( first take the quest in moonglade )
    Thank you for your swift response, man. Really appreciate it!!!

Sadly, since you are on Ragnaros server, we, on Neltharion, can't have this achievement because it's not yet fixed. :(

Eh, well... Perhaps some day. Once again, thank you kindly.

11. No problem

I dont know how it is on other servers, i can only tell you that it worked for me yesterday.
    By the way, the quest you have to take in moonglade is in nighthaven, on a wooden platform there is the quest giver together with some vendors

12. No problem

I dont know how it is on other servers, i can only tell you that it worked for me yesterday.
    By the way, the quest you have to take in moonglade is in nighthaven, on a wooden platform there is the quest giver together with some vendors
    Dude you're in wrong forum section.. Its neltharion here, not wotlk realms..

13. ow, whoops, my bad, i see that now :-)

14. ow, whoops, my bad, i see that now :-)
    No problem ;)