1. Im not trolling at all.
    Im just making clear that everybody who is staying in def stance 24/7 doesnt play his prot warr to its full potential.
    It seems that certain individuals dont even know that u have to use shattering throw as prot warr but want to teach other ppl how to play the class.

Stance dancing means nothing else than switching for a short time period to a different stance in order to activate useful abilitys.
    Nothing else does the prot warr in the video.

thanks for that video, had a good laugh how terrible people were in 2011

you are literally 1500 rated forum hero who offers horrible advices and you are too dumb to realize that

saying stuff like "you need to save bloodrage for shattering throw" or popping recklessnes before the combat starts roflmao

save yourself from more shame and stop posting

2. thats why u should sit in it 24/7.
    Nope. I wont't sit in Defensive stance for the 5% decrease in damage OUTPUT! I'd rather stay for the 10% less damage taken buff.

3. Nope. I wont't sit in Defensive stance for the 5% decrease in damage OUTPUT! I'd rather stay for the 10% less damage taken buff.
    well ovb i meant that thing, + u cant revenge outside of def stance

4. thanks for that video, had a good laugh how terrible people were in 2011

you are literally 1500 rated forum hero who offers horrible advices and you are too dumb to realize that

saying stuff like "you need to save bloodrage for shattering throw" or popping recklessnes before the combat starts roflmao

save yourself from more shame and stop posting
    U are the on who is trolling and insulting right now. If u have no interest in a constructive discussion then pls just stay out of the thread.

iSullivan
    Jakkre m8, stance dancing is a term used for arms warriors. Stance dancing is for example : intervene your healer, then charge hamstring p1, intercept p2 disarm etc. And ofc prot due to a talent that I am sure that you are aware of can use charge intercept and intervene in any stance. Going in berserker stance to pop recklessness one every five or more minutes is not stance dancing.
    As for the shattering trow myth, I'm not sure if you have played prot enough, and I can really explain it to novice, but you are actually losing pressure elsewhere unless you are sure that you are gonna get a kill after it.
    I would like to add that warriors don't have an ability called heart strike.
    Edited: January 28, 2016

6. Jakkre m8, stance dancing is a term used for arms warriors. Stance dancing is for example : intervene your healer, then charge hamstring p1, intercept p2 disarm etc. And ofc prot due to a talent that I am sure that you are aware of can use charge intercept and intervene in any stance. Going in berserker stance to pop recklessness one every five or more minutes is not stance dancing.
    Just read the article pls:
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Stance_dancing

As for the shattering trow myth, I'm not sure if you have played prot enough, and I can really explain it to novice, but you are actually losing pressure elsewhere unless you are sure that you are gonna get a kill after it.
    I agree that shattering throw isnt always effective. When u cant expect to kill the enemy after shattering his bubble/ ice block/ hand of protection then its often better to not use shattering throw at all.
    U need to keep in mind though that when u play a double dps setup or 3v3 there is a second damage dealer in ur team.
    Even if u lose pressure from using shattering throw the second dmg dealer is assisting u in dmg and increases the chance to land a kill.

Also, the lost pressure from switching to battle stance in order to use shattering throw is much smaller than u might think.
    Its not like prot warr can't deal any dmg in battle stance.
    In 3s u are usually not arp capped so the 10% arp from battle stance and 5% increased dmg come into play.
    U can use pretty much all offensive abilitys beside shield block and revenge in battle stance.
    After using shattering throw it makes sense to stay for a while in battle stance to avoid rage starving and to keep the pressure on the enemy and maybe land a kill.

After all its all situational. Some ppl here are suggesting to stay in def stance 24/7 and never used shattering throw at all.
    This is simply wrong and limits ur capabilities.
    So Ill just repeat what I already said: When u stay in def stance 24/7 u dont play ur prot warr to its full potential.

I would like to add that warriors don't have an ability called heart strike.
    Gz u got me there.
    I accidentally wrote heart instead of Heroic Strike.
    /applaud
    Edited: January 28, 2016

7. Just read the article pls:
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Stance_dancing

I agree that shattering throw isnt always effective. When u cant expect to kill the enemy after shattering his bubble/ ice block/ hand of protection then its often better to not use shattering throw at all.
    U need to keep in mind though that when u play a double dps setup or 3v3 there is a second damage dealer in ur team.
    Even if u lose pressure from using shattering throw the second dmg dealer is assisting u in dmg and increases the chance to land a kill.

Also, the lost pressure from switching to battle stance in order to use shattering throw is much smaller than u might think.
    Its not like prot warr can't deal any dmg in battle stance.
    In 3s u are usually not arp capped so the 10% arp from battle stance and 5% increased dmg come into play.
    U can use pretty much all offensive abilitys beside shield block and revenge in battle stance.
    After using shattering throw it makes sense to stay for a while in battle stance to avoid rage starving and to keep the pressure on the enemy and maybe land a kill.

After all its all situational. Some ppl here are suggesting to stay in def stance 24/7 and never used shattering throw at all.
    This is simply wrong and limits ur capabilities.
    So Ill just repeat what I already said: When u stay in def stance 24/7 u dont play ur prot warr to its full potential.

Gz u got me there.
    I accidentally wrote heart instead of Heroic Strike.
    /applaud

Thanks for the laugh :)

The problem with everything you wrote is that your prot warrior experience is 1600.
    And I dont blame you, because all this bollocks you wrote may work on 1600 mmr, actually everything works on 1600 mmr.
    Therefore to everybody above your rating cant take you seriously.

8. Thanks for the laugh :)

The problem with everything you wrote is that your prot warrior experience is 1600.
    And I dont blame you, because all this bollocks you wrote may work on 1600 mmr, actually everything works on 1600 mmr.
    Therefore to everybody above your rating cant take you seriously.
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=199897
    I dont see this guy playing on 1600 mmr.

Also, it absolutely doesn't matter who has the higher arena rating here.
    This isnt a e-penis size competition.

Always funny how ppl keep coming with this "I have the higher rating" nonsense when they are runing out of arguments...

9. In 3v3 in probably most cases it's much better to swap as prot and leave the dispelling job to your mates since it's much more beneficial to apply pressure on swaps. I do agree that shattering has it's uses albeit highly situational and sadly without ms bubbles get followed by big heals.

First ... 234