1. Certain Locations/IPs Unable to Log in

So I've been trying to log in for the past 5 hours but to no avail. I've checked several user-made groups in facebook and I've observed that certain countries in Asia can't connect to the server. It only gets stuck in "connecting" but after a minute or two it will say "login server is down".

Yes we already tried updating the realmlist, restarting the router, removing background apps, but nothing seems to work.

P.S. not sure where to put this thread so i placed it here instead.

2. So I've been trying to log in for the past 5 hours but to no avail. I've checked several user-made groups in facebook and I've observed that certain countries in Asia can't connect to the server. It only gets stuck in "connecting" but after a minute or two it will say "login server is down".

Yes we already tried updating the realmlist, restarting the router, removing background apps, but nothing seems to work.

P.S. not sure where to put this thread so i placed it here instead.
    I have the same problem. Tried the things that other people suggested as well but still no progress.
    I am from Asia as well, so this could prove you right.

3. Got 3 other friends here from SEA and we're all unable to log in. :( Guess they're still under the DDOS thingy