1. 19 Twinks of Lordaeron

Hey this is Dradform aka Sinsa on Lord 19 druid, i've been talking with clagfarrier, powerlol and a few others about the new changes here on warmane, especially the fact that deathwing and ragnaros are looking to be merged here in the near future. I was wondering how many of you would be interested to play 19s on Deathwing rather than Lord once the updates go through as such, it's much easier to make a 19 there, you can donate for boa's, level to 19 a lot faster, level professions at 5 times the rate, and I know that a lot of people on Lordaeron who are playing 19s already have fully geared 19s on Deathwing including myself, powerlol, and clagfarrier, please respond here or send mail to Sinsa in game on alliance Lordaeron with anymore questions or responses. Thanks!

2. Haven't seen anything about them being merged here. They are being ported to use the same core. Meaning updated to be as Lord is. The merge talk was about merging deathwing and rag together. Lord is too populated to be merged with anything since it already has a Queue every day

3. 19 Twinks have been on Lordaeron for years, we only went to Deathwing due to the loss of Lordaeron after the server hackings. Deathwing twinks even died out before Lordaeron was released, but as soon as Lord got back up it became active once more.As soon as we heard talk of Lordaeron everybody went without even discussing, I don't see why we should go back there when we all knew Deathwing would be temporary.

4. Well as I said for new people coming to Lord most people yes like twinking but don't want to spend as much time making a twink as they used to have to do, most people on Lord eventually will have to get heirlooms and i myself don't care to level a main for them but most of my twink friends don't want to spend a month or two leveling from 1-80 on a x1 server just to obtain boa's, you can't donate for them, and my point from before was most people on here including myself, clag, power, shadowsbeast, and a few other names i've recognized in bgs have fully geared toons on deathwing, yes rag and deathwing are being merged which means the pop of them will be combined realistically. Lord is most popular yes and i understand twinking originally was on Lord on molten, but there were so many people that put in weeks or months of time on building/fully gearing their twinks on Lord just for the servers to get hacked and their hard work getting erased, I for one have a lot of friends that used to twink on old Lord that refuse to come back because they don't want to put in all the months of work back into Lord just for the slight chance of it happening again

5. So don't get looms.. you seem to hint that a lot of others aren't, so there won't be many people with an advantage now will there? There is more to twinking than heirlooms you know... and what about the new character backup they have??
    Edited: January 24, 2016