1. Back on retail there was a guy who boxed 40 toons and did the same thing just farmed honor kills in BG's but he leveled and geared each and everyone of those 40 toons you can proabably still find his videos on youtube.
    That's exactly my point. That guy on retail earned his gear fair and square, unlike this guy who bought all of his gear and is now runing the game for everyone else.

2. I know these multiboxers and they rarely go with all of their charrs in BGs simply because they're cool enough.The one that should be hated here is the one who made them que BGs with him and I won't mention names.

3. That's exactly my point. That guy on retail earned his gear fair and square, unlike this guy who bought all of his gear and is now runing the game for everyone else.
    pay to win LOL

im about fed up with all the dumb and pointless arguments about pay to win nonsense and you misinformed people spreading this garbage. Every time i argue against the pay to win nonsense i hear the same old garbage and no good valid defense.

first off there is no pay to win with this guy.

you think sitting at a bottleneck with 40 multiboxers who are able to wreck the 9-10 alliance going after him really makes a difference if he was in non donated or donated gear? get real. the guy obviously would earn honor like mad to get himself geared pretty fast either way.

what are you winning when you pay? titles? no. ratings? no. respect? no.

why not funky?

well because you see those things cant be bought. they are earned. no amount of money buys that.

does it teach you how to gem? no. gear? no. enchant? no. spec? no. play? no.

95% of this server who donated for BiS or any kind of gear does not know how to use it. just because you are equally unskilled does not mean you have to come here and complain. go learn how to play your class, learn how to keybind. learn how to macro. learn the ins and outs of your class.

but funky this multiboxer is destroying AV and how would you know u PVE only you useless tool!!!!!!!!

actually i did a ton of pvp pre molttdown and im getting back into it. i have ran into this guy a few times. i just leave the BG and find something else to do for 15min. or i tried unsuccessfully to get the alliance imbeciles i was with to stop attacking him with 5 people and just let the timer run out with us well ahead on points since all he does is bottleneck at frostwolf. if people are to impotent to realize to leave the BG or just cap stuff and not attack him and win on time then idk what to tell you.

im sure ill have to reply later to all the pay to win garbage nonsense. if you are going to argue it with me can you please bring some valid points i have not heard before?

4. pay to win LOL

im about fed up with all the dumb and pointless arguments about pay to win nonsense and you misinformed people spreading this garbage. Every time i argue against the pay to win nonsense i hear the same old garbage and no good valid defense.

first off there is no pay to win with this guy.

you think sitting at a bottleneck with 40 multiboxers who are able to wreck the 9-10 alliance going after him really makes a difference if he was in non donated or donated gear? get real. the guy obviously would earn honor like mad to get himself geared pretty fast either way.

what are you winning when you pay? titles? no. ratings? no. respect? no.

why not funky?

well because you see those things cant be bought. they are earned. no amount of money buys that.

does it teach you how to gem? no. gear? no. enchant? no. spec? no. play? no.

95% of this server who donated for BiS or any kind of gear does not know how to use it. just because you are equally unskilled does not mean you have to come here and complain. go learn how to play your class, learn how to keybind. learn how to macro. learn the ins and outs of your class.

but funky this multiboxer is destroying AV and how would you know u PVE only you useless tool!!!!!!!!

actually i did a ton of pvp pre molttdown and im getting back into it. i have ran into this guy a few times. i just leave the BG and find something else to do for 15min. or i tried unsuccessfully to get the alliance imbeciles i was with to stop attacking him with 5 people and just let the timer run out with us well ahead on points since all he does is bottleneck at frostwolf. if people are to impotent to realize to leave the BG or just cap stuff and not attack him and win on time then idk what to tell you.

im sure ill have to reply later to all the pay to win garbage nonsense. if you are going to argue it with me can you please bring some valid points i have not heard before?
    Damn man, you did it. I've seen dumb people on this forum but you beat them all. Did you read any single thing on this thread? You can't simply bypass this guy around by not playing the bg. I hope you know that the only way to finish AV is for one team to run out of points and the only way for this bg to finish is if players stay and get killed. The only other possible way would be for all Alliance players on bg to get out and to tell all other alliance players not to que (like that's even possible) and wait for the 'not enough players' to end the bg in 5 mins. And also about pay-to-win, do you see how much that bg lasted (and it's still not over) and how much honor he got? 1h:30mins he got 2.5k honor. So you're telling me that he earned all his gear by doing 2h-long BGs? And i personaly have never met this guy because i play on DW, so you can't say anything about my skills or how i'm whining. I'm the most objective person here because it doesn't affect me. The reason why i'm commentic this is because DW and Ragna are going to get merged and i don't want to see this kind moronic behaviour there. I have also checked up this guy on the website armory and he didn't play even one arena match or any raid. So your explanation is that he got wratful gear and pve bis hc trinkets by doing BGs? Kek. He donated all of his gear and you can't deny it. He's simply a skill-less moron that likes to ruin other people's experiences with this game.

5. Who the hell are these morons that are using the argument that this is allowed on retail? There is no pay-to-win on retail, so if you're claiming that this isn't the most stupid thing ever, i will consider that your IQ is somewhere around 5. A guy who donates thousands of $ to buy BiS 25 characters and multibox for 2h on one bg while camping in the boss room and win untill everyone gets pissed and quit. This is not stupid to you? Are you really saying that?
    What you people, and most other people crying about mbx, don't understand is how to fight them. From the SS you can see that the bg ran for 1:31 hours and you still lost, ridiculous. Was it that hard to go for objectives and win the bg, instead of trying to fight them? You should stop blaming the "pay2win" crap since that is what you people so desperately rely on to get anything.

I 100% agree with this. A 25man mbx can 1shot you even naked, so it doesn't matter if he is full BiS or not. Most mbx aren't even close to BiS, but why would you ever bother to inspect one if you can go cry over it instead. Just as references, what makes you think they can't do that on retail?

To the posts above, in one AV bg alliance went for the objective to burn down all the towers, the score was 598:200 initially, and guess what, 2 mbx groups with over 30 shamans just stayed in the boss room and nobody was able to even get close to the room, because the magma totems by itself could already one shot ppl, on top of that the mbx group are full wrath geared comparing to normal bg ppl. There is no timer on AV and there is no other way to drop points on the horde side. So FOURTY people were stuck in a bg with TWO mbx guy and the eventually the points dropped VERY VERY slowly on the alliance side cus u cant stop everybody from going in to fight the mbx guy. And eventually (usually after 2 hrs) the alliance lost the bg.
    If you get all the towers and mini then the other side is left with 100 resources, at which point you take both mines and the other side will lose resources without you having to kill a single player...but to figure out how to win av without all derp smashing their heads in the middle must be too difficult.
    Even if you decide to kill him that is not very difficult if you match his numbers, since mbx rely on their sheer numbers to win fights, and not skill. If you don't believe me then try hitting 1 guy with 40 people and see how long he lives, oh wait, you already experienced that.

so it turned out, by ur own words, that we now need 40 pple to kill one? fair af, bruh
    I have killed mbx, and even that specific guy, with 3 people on multiple occasions.

On the retail mbx ppl have to work hard to farm gears themselves so it is not as easy to get such amount of fully geared toons, and therefore it is not as nearly ridiculous as it is on Ragnaros.
    Even on retail right now mbx are allowed. There are even some that are legit 100% unbeatable. Why does blizzard allow such a thing? Because those unbeatable mbx can't enter any form of bg or instantly wipe a raid group. The ones that can do that get smashed by players who have figured out how to fight and beat them over the years, which you can't seem to do.

In the end even a 40man mbx can only go for one objective at a time, while you could go for 40 at a time. Even with two 20mana mbx, or four 10man mbx they are all limited, so instead of becoming mass honor for him how about you avoid him and go for objectives. Why fight someone if you can't win? You can win any bg like that.
    Edited: January 23, 2016

6. What you people, and most other people crying about mbx, don't understand is how to fight them. From the SS you can see that the bg ran for 1:31 hours and you still lost, ridiculous. Was it that hard to go for objectives and win the bg, instead of trying to fight them? You should stop blaming the "pay2win" crap since that is what you people so desperately rely on to get anything.
    You can't read too mate? In the post above i told that i don't even play on Ragna (where this happened). I play on DW where this kind of nonsense doesn't happen. I don't have anything against 5-man mbx, but 40? Come on. It just messes with the essence of what bg is. If i wanted to fight one guy i would've dueled.
    Edited: January 24, 2016

7. If you get all the towers and mini then the other side is left with 100 resources, at which point you take both mines and the other side will lose resources without you having to kill a single player...but to figure out how to win av without all derp smashing their heads in the middle must be too difficult.
    Even if you decide to kill him that is not very difficult if you match his numbers, since mbx rely on their sheer numbers to win fights, and not skill. If you don't believe me then try hitting 1 guy with 40 people and see how long he lives, oh wait, you already experienced that.
    For sure you dont know how things work in AV and u are trying to be the smart guy here who tells ppl what to do...we burned all the towers down and killed the mini and horde still got 200 points left and there is no fking way for us to lower horde's points anymore because the only players on horde are mbx and he is camping in the boss room. Yes, we can recover a few points from mines but at this point it wont win us the game, but instead the points from the mines will only allow the mbx to get more kills in the end, it is a dead loop no matter what. Also, there is no timer on AV so ppl are literally stuck in the bg....
    Edited: January 24, 2016 Reason: typo

8. And also for you two that say there's no difference between a naked and a bis toon - naked has 8k hp and 8k mana and hits 1k dmg; bis has 30k hp and 20k mana and hits 4k dmg. So you see why it would be 10x easier to kill naked instead of bis. Two palas could bubble and kill all of them. Try that on bis and they would simply die.

9. Damn man, you did it. I've seen dumb people on this forum but you beat them all. Did you read any single thing on this thread? You can't simply bypass this guy around by not playing the bg. I hope you know that the only way to finish AV is for one team to run out of points and the only way for this bg to finish is if players stay and get killed. The only other possible way would be for all Alliance players on bg to get out and to tell all other alliance players not to que (like that's even possible) and wait for the 'not enough players' to end the bg in 5 mins. And also about pay-to-win, do you see how much that bg lasted (and it's still not over) and how much honor he got? 1h:30mins he got 2.5k honor. So you're telling me that he earned all his gear by doing 2h-long BGs? And i personaly have never met this guy because i play on DW, so you can't say anything about my skills or how i'm whining. I'm the most objective person here because it doesn't affect me. The reason why i'm commentic this is because DW and Ragna are going to get merged and i don't want to see this kind moronic behaviour there. I have also checked up this guy on the website armory and he didn't play even one arena match or any raid. So your explanation is that he got wratful gear and pve bis hc trinkets by doing BGs? Kek. He donated all of his gear and you can't deny it. He's simply a skill-less moron that likes to ruin other people's experiences with this game.
    blah blah blah...same crap different day.

try breaking up your block of nonsense while you are at it next time. this is super annoying to read and in fact i skipped over most of it as it either makes zero sense or does not validate anything but how clueless you really are.

here is an idea. instead of sending pointless piece meal offerings of 5-10 players why not force him to come out by not going in? unless you like to stay locked in a forever mind numbing stand off? or like i said....leave. take the debuff. reque for something else. eventually he will get the point if no one is going to do an AV.

did you read anything here? im guessing not since you are the moron who brought up play to win crap to begin with and started crying.

what is your point about how long it lasts and how much honor he gets? you think all he does is AV? do u know this for a fact? maybe he takes his toons and splits them up in other bgs at random times? use your brain a little bit here...

you play on DW. i suggest you go play there then and leave this to Rag players. Leave your cancer in their threads not ours please. we will be merged soon enough with more imbeciles like yourself. but lets not jump the gun just yet ok? thanks.

what the hell is commentic, behaviour, wratful, and personaly? srsly spell check ur stuff... i hate being a grammar nazi but holy crap they give you red squiggly lines for a reason when a word is messed up. just goes to show how incompetent you are.

So your explanation is that he got wratful gear and pve bis hc trinkets by doing BGs? Kek. He donated all of his gear and you can't deny it. He's simply a skill-less moron that likes to ruin other people's experiences with this game.
    i did not deny he donated. did you even read what i wrote or are you just taking words out of your rear end and putting them in your mouth?

i said it makes no difference if he did or did not donate. you still would not be getting past a 40 man boxer with a bottleneck advantage with only 9-10 alliance players rushing him.

you think sitting at a bottleneck with 40 multiboxers who are able to wreck the 9-10 alliance going after him really makes a difference if he was in non donated or donated gear? get real.
    that is the quote of what i said.
    you can read it above.
    here use this next time http://text-to-speech.imtranslator.net/

jesus... can most of you people actually say something intelligent on these forums for once or actually have a clue about what you are talking about instead of coming here crying like sissies all the time? it is getting absolutely absurd the amount of complaining over the worlds dumbest stuff on here.

dude wants to spend 5k on a private server and multibox all day? lol who is dropping 5k or whatever it would be on a private server? LOL that to me should be enough for you people to stop raging and just sit back and laugh at him for doing that if indeed he donated all his gear.
    Edited: January 24, 2016

10. I don't have anything against 5-man mbx, but 40?
    Was it really 40? As in, was it only him vs 40 others? It's impossible to lose if that's the case since he can only be in 1 place at any time and you guys can just ignore, spread and cap. I doubt it's 40, maybe 15 or 20 max.

11. There's a lot of misinformation spread in this thread, let's clear some things up.

Most of the time it's a 40 man premade joining AV or IoC.
    The raid consists of one 25 man boxer, one 10 man boxer and a 5 man premade.
    The 5 man premade that assists the boxers is handpicked and has important and specific jobs in the BGs.
    Everything is coordinated through skype, no suprises, no bullsh!t, no farking around.
    AV lasts 80 upto 100 minutes depending on the tactics and playstyle of the ALLIANCE.
    Average HKs gained in one AV game is 600 upto 780, honor gains are upto 14k.
    Winchance used to be 25% but each game new approaches and tactics are learned and win chance is probably around 60% now.
    Both multiboxers have been playing on ragnaros for almost 5(FIVE) years hence they eventually geared up and gained lots of wotlk/multibox experience.
    After the moltdown they got all coins refunded they spent over the years on different setups so a chance was created to recreate a near perfect setup on ragnaros with all the past donations+free moltdown coins.
    This should explain why theyre geared but have no raiding/arena achievements.
    The playstyle of the raid is based on how the alliance plays, there's no other option or there's a hole in the defence and the premade loses.

It's worth noting that each BG is different, sometimes the alliance is well organised and led by a premade that creates a big challenge.
    Markux his premades and leadership in 40 man BGs for example is a huge challenge, he and his premade really kick asses.
    Also some pvp players know how to deal with the high concentration of characters in a small spot and can deal massive damage with AoE without the boxers having a chance to retaliate, this is why the boxers bring their own premade who assist with particular dangerous enemy players.

Sometimes the alliance raid is really bad and clueless and then they just get farmed till the tickets expire or till the marshalls are killed one by one and eventually the general is killed.

There are definately some viable tactics to win against this premade but those won't be shared here.

If everyone stays nice i might be able to answer some questions about this 40 man premade, if not, we can just request deletion of this thread and information-sharing-time will be over. :P

12. Was it really 40? As in, was it only him vs 40 others? It's impossible to lose if that's the case since he can only be in 1 place at any time and you guys can just ignore, spread and cap. I doubt it's 40, maybe 15 or 20 max.
    That only works for BGs with less than 40v40, since you cant simply do objectives in IOC/AV and win. With all objectives completed you will still have like 150 points to burn in AV and in IOC you must kill the boss. Chances of doing that with 35+ multiboxer on the other side are next to zero, since he camps in boss room. And those 5-10 randoms that queue with him just sit behind his back. The thing is Borug (or whatever his name is) has "perfect" multiboxing setup, all of them being elemental shamans and rdruids, which is super tanky vs any kind of aoe dmg. And like someone mentioned before, melees are useless, since his magma totem ticks oneshot people. Other thing people forgot to mention is that he is using some item which he places on ground (some blue pulsing thing) which causes SEVERE fps drops for some people (not personaly for me, but my fps drops from 60 to 35ish).
    Bottom line: there is nothing left to do in that situation other than a) leave bg and get deserter or b) wait it out till he slowly chewes trough our reinforcements and lose.

13. That only works for BGs with less than 40v40, since you cant simply do objectives in IOC/AV and win. With all objectives completed you will still have like 150 points to burn in AV and in IOC you must kill the boss. Chances of doing that with 35+ multiboxer on the other side are next to zero, since he camps in boss room.
    And still we are losing around 40% of the time against organised alliance teams.
    There are tactics to beat us but we wont share them here.

Other thing people forgot to mention is that he is using some item which he places on ground (some blue pulsing thing) which causes SEVERE fps drops for some people (not personaly for me, but my fps drops from 60 to 35ish).
    Its the alliance that use these items to make our fps drop.
    We would be stupid to use such a item as multiboxer. We are runing multiple wow clients on one computer so the system stress is much higher.

14. And still we are losing around 40% of the time against organised alliance teams.
    There are tactics to beat us but we wont share them here.

Its the alliance that use these items to make our fps drop.
    We would be stupid to use such a item as multiboxer. We are runing multiple wow clients on one computer and the system stress is much higher.
    About the item, i'm pretty sure i saw MULTIBOXER drop it in IOC in front of the boss building, tho it could be some rogue who stealthed, dropped it and got killed by magma totems. Also, in one Swifty's video i saw multiboxer he's fighting dropping the same item, so obviously it benefits him. As for tactics, you're saying vs well organised teams you have 60% win/loss? We are talking about normal battlegrounds here, with average gs at 5k at best. Even if we took all GY in AV for example, and your alts spawn in the cave (which we tried) we lose roughly 15 people to kill one of your alts. I queued multiple times to your group, and havent won a single time. Now i just leave bg whenever i see your name in it. It's your legit right to queue 40 alts in a premade, i have nothing against that, but saying "its easy to beat us if you organise" is just *****ic, you have 2-3 players who organise attacks/defence, allys have to organise 40 people, half of which dont even read /bg chat..

First 1234 Last