1. I've been in one AV with multiboxers and i saw that ally's are doing nothing, they cant organize tactics, half of their raid is afk and then crying on forum that warmane dont care about members. Only warlock named toddxminator was doing right others are just going around doing nothing

2. Funky no disrespect but I never see you in any bg,s I'm in there everyday, have you even been in a. AV lately?
    yea i actually have been in those AVs read my other posts here when i say that ive ran into the guy a few times already. or read any of my posts about what i do when i see he is in those AVs.

3. Well this escalated quickly.
    Anyway back to the point, if he infact donated for "all his gear" lets say it's 5-6 peices, specifically the BiS trinkets, Wrathfull shoulders, weps, the most annmoying peices to get if your multiboxing, Then that would sum up to quite alot of money... lets say a fckton of money.
    Its kinda obvius he does this for 1 thing and 1 thing only, people can argue over and over again how its not fair or how if people knew how to pvp he would't be able to farm a whole bg but thats not the point.
    1 If you can manage 40 multiboxers that surely means you have a couple of badass computers (that costed more then the actual donation).
    2 If you can donate for that ammount you probably have more money then the rest of the 99% of the server, (lets just say this is 1 guy out of a couple of thousand players).
    3 If any of you had this ammount of money and the hardware to do it, Would't you do it? if not would you even play World of Warcraft on a private server? Would you donate for lets say 10 bis toons instead (that you also have no idea how to play) instead of 40 multiboxers? And then only play them 1 by 1?.

Im not taking any sides but imagine being this guy yourself, If you can pull off something huge, would't you? I sure as hell would, Allthough I would have made 20 Warriors with shadowmourne for the sole purpose of Charge - Bladestorm 40 allies to create even more "WTF"
    Edited: January 25, 2016

4. Well this escalated quickly.
    Anyway back to the point, if he infact donated for "all his gear" lets say it's 5-6 peices, specifically the BiS trinkets, Wrathfull shoulders, weps, the most annmoying peices to get if your multiboxing, Then that would sum up to quite alot of money... lets say a fckton of money.
    Its kinda obvius he does this for 1 thing and 1 thing only, people can argue over and over again how its not fair or how if people knew how to pvp he would't be able to farm a whole bg but thats not the point.
    1 If you can manage 40 multiboxers that surely means you have a couple of badass computers (that costed more then the actual donation).
    2 If you can donate for that ammount you probably have more money then the rest of the 99% of the server, (lets just say this is 1 guy out of a couple of thousand players).
    3 If any of you had this ammount of money and the hardware to do it, Would't you do it? if not would you even play World of Warcraft on a private server? Would you donate for lets say 10 bis toons instead (that you also have no idea how to play) instead of 40 multiboxers? And then only play them 1 by 1?.

Im not taking any sides but imagine being this guy yourself, If you can pull off something huge, would't you? I sure as hell would, Allthough I would have made 20 Warriors with shadowmourne for the sole purpose of Charge - Bladestorm 40 allies to create even more "WTF"
    Money can get you somewhere in multiboxing, but it isn't needed.
    I got about 4300 coins back from moltdown over 46 accounts and actually donated around 200 Euro's over 4 years.

5. blah blah blah as usual...

I am still laughing too hard at this to even reply to anything else you might have to say Mr. Lickspittle
    This reminds me...
    Funky didn't you tell me, a few days ago, that you don't get butthurt about nothing? It's funny to see how butthurt you are at the moment. I could go even deeper about your history but I'll just stay with this statement... For now. I'll save more fun for later.

By the way, it was actually fun to farm you three days ago. My hunter, Gesuz, loved to see you calling for friends and bringing you down for one hour. Since you actually state that you PvP, here's some news for you - You suck at it.

Back to the topic;

Multiboxers have been around since forever. Personally, I don't think they're fair since they can burst you down quickly but it's still possible to beat them. If it's fun to face them? HELL NO. If I think they are a fair mechanic? No.

If they're completely legal? I guess they are. Keep in mind people actually have to donate / gear them to be able to do such thing. I don't really like the idea of having to face multiboxers but there are always ways around them. One thing no one can deny though: It always creates an unstable balance of the BG - Either in a good way or in an awful way. BG's should be fun for seeing 40 people against other 40 people or premade groups of 40 different people versus other 40 different people. But since it's actually allowed to do this - I guess we have to stick with it.

P.S: Funky when are you going to get your toon out of the major cities again? I need honor cap, dude. Xoxo.

6. This reminds me...
    Funky didn't you tell me, a few days ago, that you don't get butthurt about nothing? It's funny to see how butthurt you are at the moment. I could go even deeper about your history but I'll just stay with this statement... For now. I'll save more fun for later.
    P.S: Funky when are you going to get your toon out of the major cities again? I need honor cap, dude. Xoxo.
    ah, i see you changed your account to someone i dont have blocked (fixed that)... now to tear into your soft flesh as well on these forums...

butt hurt over what? what are we talking about? i havent been able to see anything you have posted. so not a clue what you are talking about. since you already knew you were blocked and i could not read whatever you wrote why not try remembering that next time?

are you the guy who said he was going to get me banned or something and then linked a video of me hacking from my youtube? go ahead report me. i got nothing to hide. everything is streamed or on youtube. so instead of talking about it just report it to a GM. seeing as how you keep complaining about it and im still here i gotta believe that whatever you are accusing me of must not be bannable.

calling my friends? http://www.twitch.tv/funkysday/v/36603046

where at any point do i call them? they were watching the stream and offered to come, then strawberry decided to invite gnimo who never even made it there in time... something that you should know since you stream sniped me for about an hour or so. Thats amazing PvP skill u got to stream snipe a player in PvE gear. I bet you are a real PvP pro....

i am actually out of the major cities a lot. why small text?

dude you have a raging hard on for me and i get it. i would too. im a sexy old man. but please son take your random nonsense rage and lies and go spread them elsewhere no one wants to hear your crap about how you stream sniped a guy in PvE and became hot ****. we also dont want to hear about your love affair with my picture or my toon. gross. most certainly do not want to hear your lies about me calling friends out. i sat there and laughed the entire time i was ganked. could care less. but welcome to the ignore list all the same.

oh and....

multiboxers are plenty fair. why?

because when you have 10+ people in one spot it means somewhere there is a weak spot not being guarded or defended. It is about exploiting those areas. Or in the case of the bottleneck at frostwolf there are more elaborate and simple solutions as i have already gone over. just because it requires people to use their brains and people freak out over it has nothing to do with fairness. just bc your brain might explode does not mean its not fair.

7. ah, i see you changed your account to someone i dont have blocked (fixed that)... now to tear into your soft flesh as well on these forums...

butt hurt over what? what are we talking about? i havent been able to see anything you have posted. so not a clue what you are talking about. since you already knew you were blocked and i could not read whatever you wrote why not try remembering that next time?

are you the guy who said he was going to get me banned or something and then linked a video of me hacking from my youtube? go ahead report me. i got nothing to hide. everything is streamed or on youtube. so instead of talking about it just report it to a GM. seeing as how you keep complaining about it and im still here i gotta believe that whatever you are accusing me of must not be bannable.

calling my friends? http://www.twitch.tv/funkysday/v/36603046

where at any point do i call them? they were watching the stream and offered to come, then strawberry decided to invite gnimo who never even made it there in time... something that you should know since you stream sniped me for about an hour or so. Thats amazing PvP skill u got to stream snipe a player in PvE gear. I bet you are a real PvP pro....

i am actually out of the major cities a lot. why small text?

dude you have a raging hard on for me and i get it. i would too. im a sexy old man. but please son take your random nonsense rage and lies and go spread them elsewhere no one wants to hear your crap about how you stream sniped a guy in PvE and became hot ****. we also dont want to hear about your love affair with my picture or my toon. gross. most certainly do not want to hear your lies about me calling friends out. i sat there and laughed the entire time i was ganked. could care less. but welcome to the ignore list all the same.

oh and....

multiboxers are plenty fair. why?

because when you have 10+ people in one spot it means somewhere there is a weak spot not being guarded or defended. It is about exploiting those areas. Or in the case of the bottleneck at frostwolf there are more elaborate and simple solutions as i have already gone over. just because it requires people to use their brains and people freak out over it has nothing to do with fairness. just bc your brain might explode does not mean its not fair.
    Oh boy! Thanks for the minutes of fun you're about to give me, "son"!

My soft flesh in this forums huh? Who are you again 'cause I still don't know why you think that you're that important. If you were actually that important you wouldn't use your son to gather the attention of people on your stream or Facebook page. The kid shouldn't even be exposed like that. Kinda naive from your part but who am I to throw rocks on a "sexy old man", right? By the way, I don't know how you define the word "sexy". But I'm pretty sure you're applying it wrong. Or maybe it's because in Portugal "sexy" people are actually beautiful people. *wink*

I actually stopped the PM's when you went on direct insults like you did. I can upload the PM's if you want. In fact, it was hilarious how you called me an ignorant and rude person when you were the one that came to insult me through private messages after one single commentary. I thought older people would be more mature. I guess not.

I didn't actually Stream Snipe. I literally saw you wandering around in Plaguelands and there's a thing on Hunters called Tracking Hidden / Tracking Humanoids. I'm sorry to dissapoint you but the only thing I actually sniped was my mini-map. That was the most fun sniping I had - Specially when you start to think you're getting stream sniped. Remember there were 5 people scouting the area. And as far as I remember, I flipped out your DK friend and you at the same time in full PvE. Don't even try to talk like you were outnumbered now.

You so didn't rage that you literally called it a day when you understood that you were going nowhere in that zone. Or am I wrong? It's a coincidence right..?
    Anyway, thanks to that I got plenty of honor and I'm hoping for the day when we can repeat the daily dose. As I mentioned, I need to get my honor capped. And you're too easy to farm. From PvE to PvE perspective - It's not even worth for me to use PvP Gear. Love affair? Are you so needed of attention that you even start to create rumours about my love? I thought you were a sexy man that had all the ladies in the yard.

I know you'll have to take me to the ignore list - In lack of arguments, you hide. And yes - I do have videos of you and Aurora exploiting. But I'll know you'll come with the argument that everybody exploits in Warmane. In fact, that's why you got banned once until you throwed a fit in the forums right? I guess you learned that with your son. One day I'll upload the videos to spread chaos. One day...

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Gotta love the addon Spy as well. :)

8. So first off, here's a fun soundboard. And because I can't say some of it here, go listen to it.

First ... 234