1. You`d run into the exact same issues if you`d face any other 40 man premade with your average pug group, possibly even more grave ones. Why is this a thread?

2. what the hell is commentic, behaviour, wratful, and personaly? srsly spell check ur stuff... i hate being a grammar nazi but holy crap they give you red squiggly lines for a reason when a word is messed up. just goes to show how incompetent you are.
    I'm not going to commenT the rest of the bull**** post you wrote, but this part is the funniest: "srsly spell check ur stuff" - This :D :D. I at least try to spell right (unlike you), but typos creep in. And behaviour is the english (original) spelling of american behavior (color-colour etc.). And if you want play with grammar and language, your use of word incompetent is terrible. You should also start sentences with a capital letter. I know all this even though English isn't my mother tongue. It says on your profile that you're from US, which means that you can't even write in your own language. And it also says that you're from Ohio, which pretty much explains it.

3. Was it really 40? As in, was it only him vs 40 others? It's impossible to lose if that's the case since he can only be in 1 place at any time and you guys can just ignore, spread and cap. I doubt it's 40, maybe 15 or 20 max.
    its a 30 multi boxer with 20 shamans and 10 resto druids. that means totem 1shot, chain of aids and tons of heal infront of the boss. and after you've capped evrthing you still need to either kill the boss or nuke 200 hordes. But it's impossible.

I've beaten him twice, We were 2 frost dks with freezeing cold. We did just simple used ams rambo in and freeze him, as soon as he trinket I ran in and did the same while evryone ran right into boss and nuked him (20sec max)

Thats the only way I know.

4. You`d run into the exact same issues if you`d face any other 40 man premade with your average pug group, possibly even more grave ones. Why is this a thread?
    Indeed, but why would a full premade stack at their boss while the alliance team cap thier graves and towers....

5. I'm not going to commenT the rest of the bull**** post you wrote, but this part is the funniest: "srsly spell check ur stuff" - This :D :D. I at least try to spell right (unlike you), but typos creep in. And behaviour is the english (original) spelling of american behavior (color-colour etc.). And if you want play with grammar and language, your use of word incompetent is terrible. You should also start sentences with a capital letter. I know all this even though English isn't my mother tongue. It says on your profile that you're from US, which means that you can't even write in your own language. And it also says that you're from Ohio, which pretty much explains it.
    oh so you are not going to comment on how you did not read what i said and decided to put words in my mouth which i easily showed your IQ level by quoting it for you since you missed it? cool. i guess if i got crapped on id have no come back either. i believe that was the funniest part.

you try to spell right unlike me? again no proof just random crap spewing from your uniformed mouth, like 95% of the forums as always (just take a look at this thread or what you have said previously for a clear example) look if you want to get into a spelling war i suggest you go fight a dictionary or something. literally. go out in the street and fight one.

should also start sentences with a capital letter
    I'm not going to commenT the rest of the bull
    but you should capitalize the end of a word for no random reason? right. (sorry if i got to this before you hurried up and edited it) and im talking spelling here now starting sentences with capital letters or using internet slang. i was trying to read what you wrote and all i read was words that made no sense because they were typed by a 11 year old.

jesus...forum cancer strikes again...

Ohio explains what exactly? nice comeback? If you are going to say random stuff at least put some reasons with it instead of again leaving random nonsense that makes zero sense.

Either way back to the issue.

I think Aleastraszabcde pretty much cleared up a lot of the random crap with his post i suggest you go back a few posts and read it.
    Edited: January 24, 2016

6. but you should capitalize the end of a word for no random reason? right. (sorry if i got to this before you hurried up and edited it) and im talking spelling here now starting sentences with capital letters or using internet slang.
    Damn man, you are stupid. The 't' is capital because you complained about the same word in my previous post, which was obviously a simple typo on my part, so i wanted to make sure you saw the end of the word properly. And you're using internet slang to complain about my grammar (that makes a lot sense). And i said i'm not going to comment the rest of your post, i didn't say that i didn't read it. I read it and that's why i said it was bull****. You're the one who said that you didn't read most of my post.
    this is super annoying to read and in fact i skipped over most of it
    And my sentences about Ohio - the fact that you're from Ohio explains the fact that you can't even write in your own language (explanation: the last sentence refers to the next to last sentence in that post (since you obviously can't see that for yourself)).

you try to spell right unlike me?
    Yes, i write 'your', instead of 'ur', like you. So don't crap about grammar and spelling as if you know them.

7. About Prepared, guy who 60 boxing at retail atm. (80 before)
    Yea, maybe no p2w at retail. But he did a lot of wintrade. 1-2 weeks 700-707 ilvl for new team, really? I don't think so. At mop @warmane, i need to do daily quests(Grizzly Hills) for 123 days to get full PvP gear (496 ilvl for now).

And about situation at Ragnaros. You can win AV, even if mboxer stay at boss room. You have 2 side to enter. Grab some stun and other good stuff. Kill healers at first? Cause dru's have "Rebirth". Than attack with aoe shammies, even if you not kill em, mboxer can't res dru's for a period of time.

Ahh.. Maybe go back to boxing WotLK)))

8. I'm the most objective person here because it doesn't affect me. The reason why i'm commentic this is because DW and Ragna are going to get merged and i don't want to see this kind moronic behaviour there.
    So it does affect you, and you are not objective about it. Very hypocritical. Do you even read what you write? Or think what you think?

9. So it does affect you, and you are not objective about it. Very hypocritical. Do you even read what you write? Or think what you think?
    it doesn't affect me.
    That's present tense. If i had written "It won't affect me" (future tense), you would be correct. I don't play on Ragna currently so it DOESN'T AFFECT me. Pretty clear.

10. There are ways to deal with it via mass CC and nuking but that requires coordination and that's hard to do with 39 others(Especially since a lot of them could be low geared and don't even read or understand what others are saying) unless there is or are premades.

11. ok so you lost 1 bg out of the 20 .

12. aooijfoaisjdfoihasodfhsaodifhjaosidjfo[iajser[oiujew[ofiansodihjnfaoesiajf[oihnaoovbndfsf
    blah blah blah as usual...

should also start sentences with a capital letter
    I'm not going to commenT the rest of the bull
    I am still laughing too hard at this to even reply to anything else you might have to say Mr. Lickspittle

13. Funky no disrespect but I never see you in any bg,s I'm in there everyday, have you even been in a. AV lately?

14. Like that wise kid once said: "Your tears are delicious"

Reading people playing ally complaining about bgs just because there is sometimes a MB at AV makes me laugh.

Try to go horde and face everysingle time ally premades loaded with bis people.

Cry me a river.

First 1234 Last