1. I am an ex-cata player, current mop and I have to say this:

Yes warmane should NOT remove multu-boxing, HOWEVER, place a limit on how many you can have, should be like a total of 5-7 at once. Going beyond that not only kills bg que and other things for people, but it ruins gameplay for others.

Just saying, everything must have their limits. From what I'm seeing, I fear multi-boxers even more than hackers, because these guys will get the jump on you really fast. On Mop you can easily cut the head of the snake, if you will, and render the rest of the multi-boxers helpless.

2. whenever i see him i just type /afk... this multiboxing is turning my 'playing wow experience' into 'waiting in queue for 20 minutes and then going back to deserter for 15 minutes just to queue again for 20 minutes afterwards. infinite cycle.

if this isn't going to be dealed with i am considering to quit playing here all together and i suggest other players not to play against the multiboxer.
    Do not give him the pleasure he is seeking for ; if staff is not going to do anything about it you can take action into your own hands and make sure he doesn't have anyone to 1 shot, he will get bored sooner or later.
    Bye Felicia.

There are a lot of people whining on here BAN! OMFG! HACKZ! I CAN NOT TAKE NOT WINNING! I'M GONNA QUIT. You mean I have to actually think and use my brain??!?!?

You guys crack me up, thanks for that! The amount of shear crying of you people, there are almost as many responses from multi-boxers telling you how to beat them as there are whiners in this thread.

who gives a crap about the multiboxer. let him do his thing. i just leave the BG take the debuff and que for something else. who cares.
    100% agree with Funky here. You should look at them a good challenge to overcome rather than crying about it.

Just face the fact that not everything is going to go your way (insert temper tantrum here) and just sometimes you have to talk, get a strategy and work together to get your honor. Not everyone is a face roll.
    Edited: January 25, 2016

3. B-but guys, it's allowed on retail, why shouldn't it be allowed here?
    Yeah but on retail its allowed just because u must purchase another licence on game and pay another monthly payment, so what do u think, how many guys buy 10 copies of games and pay 10x more per month? :)

4. B-but guys, it's allowed on retail, why shouldn't it be allowed here?
    B-but guys... lol screw it your a misinformed sheep, and really not worth me tearing into.

Yeah but on retail its allowed just because u must purchase another licence on game and pay another monthly payment, so what do u think, how many guys buy 10 copies of games and pay 10x more per month? :)
    Well, to use your own argument against you, if they donate, which most do, they donate 10x more than the single player.
    ( and most multi-boxers play more than 10)

I know, I know.. I hate it sometimes as well, when people use logic against me.

Fact is guys, WE help the server ( in most cases ) a lot more than the freeloading single players that will never donate at all. And to take it a step further, the donation amount coming from Lordaeron seems to suggest, that even though people scream for a 1x Blizz like realm, they won't or can't back up that old cliche of " well if a server is a great one and well maintained, no pay to win, the money will come cause people donate for that".

Seems like those people are just full of you know what.

5. I would rather have NO multi-boxers than have people quitting server because multi-boxers won't let them pvp in peace. I mean whats the point of city raids? If one guy can log in on his 40 man multi boxer and just kill you? Same thing with Isle of Conquest BG a multi-boxer can just sit in a throne room with his 40 shammans and non stop farm kills on people who are trying to finish the BG. And for those people who say "just look at it as a challenge" there shouldn't be such a challenge...regular people doing battle grounds shouldn't need to join Teamspeak to figure out how to kill 1 guy. Not to mention multi-boxers take up space on server/BG other people could use.

6. I would rather have NO multi-boxers
    Yes, you've made that very clear, thank goodness, its not up to you. you are free to move to one of those servers you spoke of.

And for those people who say "just look at it as a challenge" there shouldn't be such a challenge
    Your one of those glass is half empty kind of guys aren't you.

because multi-boxers won't let them pvp in peace
    This commment I found quite funny, pvp in peace? isn't that a contradiction?

He isn't playing 40, there's actually 2 boxers playing that. But I can't hold that against you, it's hard to pay attention and look past "OMG I'm just raging so hard i can't think straight".

Not to mention multi-boxers take up space on server/BG other people could use.
    Can you even remember when we had our last Que? it was almost a year ago, your grasping at straws. With them( or him) queuing you get a BG faster if you think about it. Seeing as there are MUCH more Ally PvPing then Horde.

On Mop you can easily cut the head of the snake, if you will, and render the rest of the multi-boxers helpless.
    I'm sorry sir, but that only works with new boxers, I don't need my "head" as you call it. But its great you do that, it will force them to grow as a boxer and learn!

7. I see more negatives than positives from having multi-boxing allowed on Warmane. Most of the time it ruins peoples experience in Bgs and removes all fun and skill out of it. Simple as that.

8. I see more negatives than positives from having multi-boxing allowed on Warmane. Most of the time it ruins peoples experience in Bgs and removes all fun and skill out of it. Simple as that.
    who cares. it is allowed. until it is not i suggest work out a strategy and stop crying and complaining.

if it ruins your experience because you are too much a mumpsimus to work out a strategy or just leave and do something else or que a different BG then idk what to tell you people coming here making 3 threads about this junk nonsense crying. shut up and do something about it instead of OMGWTFBBQ MULTIBOXER? HAX! I REPORT ON FORUMS!

crap gets old real fast.

9. Bye Felicia.

There are a lot of people whining on here BAN! OMFG! HACKZ! I CAN NOT TAKE NOT WINNING! I'M GONNA QUIT. You mean I have to actually think and use my brain??!?!?

You guys crack me up, thanks for that! The amount of shear crying of you people, there are almost as many responses from multi-boxers telling you how to beat them as there are whiners in this thread.

100% agree with Funky here. You should look at them a good challenge to overcome rather than crying about it.

Just face the fact that not everything is going to go your way (insert temper tantrum here) and just sometimes you have to talk, get a strategy and work together to get your honor. Not everyone is a face roll.

There is no amount of "using your brain" that will work against a 25 Best in Slot multiboxer that is on skype with his other multiboxer friends with less money to spend on their rediculous setup, whom are still unbelievable hard to beat. Deathsmaster your arguements are silly. it is like telling someone with an AK-47, USE YOUR BRAIN AGAINST THAT APACHE HELICOPTER THAT ANNIHALITES YOU FROM 25KM HEIGHT, STILL FAR FROM THE CLOSEST RANGE UR AK WILL EVER HIT SOMETHING.

So yeah, its is NOT shear crying, it is an honest complaint about an unfair advantage players have by using third party software. Which is cheating.

10. who cares. it is allowed. until it is not i suggest work out a strategy and stop crying and complaining.

if it ruins your experience because you are too much a mumpsimus to work out a strategy or just leave and do something else or que a different BG then idk what to tell you people coming here making 3 threads about this junk nonsense crying. shut up and do something about it instead of OMGWTFBBQ MULTIBOXER? HAX! I REPORT ON FORUMS!
    This thread if for people arguing whether or not Multi-boxing should be allowed on Warmane. I argue that it shouldn't. So far people who are for it (you) gave me one reason (supporting server) why it's beneficial to Warmane. But I also support server and I don't want multi-boxing so it cancels out. All I see Multiboxers doing is either stating the fact that it is allowed...or attacking me and people who are against it by using words like "crying" and so on. I gave plenty of valid reasons why it's not beneficial to Warmane. How about you do the same?

So far my opinion of multi-boxers is that they are kids who can't quite achieve anything...so they cheat the system by multi-boxing. And then if anyone speaks of taking that little victory away from them they jump on and attack with all they got to try and save it. Honestly if Multi-boxers are "that" kind of player my question is....Do we need them?

Pro's and cons of multi-boxing:

Pros: They do support server financially.
    Pros: They make server population numbers look bigger.

Con: Regular players who don't multi-box also support the server financially and they don't want Multi-boxing to be allowed.
    Con: Newer players to Warname join Bgs and realize how ridiculously imbalanced pvp is when multi-boxer is playing so they leave. Warmane takes a population hit.
    Con: PVP/ world PVP in general takes a major hit due to city raids not being viable anymore. (OP city guards add to this)
    Con: Avoiding Multi-boxers in BG makes people /afk and take deseter de-buff which pretty much makes battle ground queue take forever. Adding to ruination of PVP.
    Con: Multi-boxing makes PVP in general imbalanced and ONLY fun for the multi-boxer.
    Con: They take up limited space in battle grounds that other players might have wanted and those players are usually stuck in queue for 30 mins.
    Con: They also take up space on the server which isn't exactly a problem at the moment but after Ragnaros and Deathwing merge, I believe it will become a problem.
    Con: Veteran Molten/Warmane players who have been playing here for 5-7 years refuse to join BGs due to multi-boxer being present thus driving away the core of old Molten/Warmane. This also make's them not want to support such imbalance financially.

For those saying well there's a lot of PVP in your con's which is true. But WoW consists of 3 major aspects (my personal opinion, yours may vary.) Those are PVP, PVE and gold making/ playing AH. By allowing Multi-boxing you are destroying 33.333% (repeating ofc) of overall game-play.

11. I've been multiboxing on molten/warmane for almost 5 years now, it's always been allowed and still is.

People didn't complain in the past because most of us multiboxers didn't have gear and didn't know how to play properly.
    So after 5 years, some of us learned, got geared and got organised.
    This means no more roflstomping some particular multiboxers, me and my multibox buddys worked really hard for this and it finally paid off.
    It's not our fault that the regular playerbase hasn't evolved much, it is like it is right now.
    You will just have to deal with it now.

Organise yourself and counter us. You can't? Well that's not the fault of the multiboxers is it?

12. I've been multiboxing on molten/warmane for almost 5 years now, it's always been allowed and still is.

People didn't complain in the past because most of us multiboxers didn't have gear and didn't know how to play properly.
    So after 5 years, some of us learned, got geared and got organised.
    This means no more roflstomping some particular multiboxers, me and my multibox buddys worked really hard for this and it finally paid off.
    It's not our fault that the regular playerbase hasn't evolved much, it is like it is right now.
    You will just have to deal with it now.

Organise yourself and counter us. You can't? Well that's not the fault of the multiboxers is it?
    So in other words " How about you guys do 100000% more work in pvp because I have 40 accounts that I can control with a 3rd party program." Yeah no thanks I'll pass on that suggestion.

I have suggestions too you know....how about you play 1 char at a time like everybody else?

Anyone else notice same rhetoric? "It was allowed!" Yeah and in 1880 cocaine was allowed because it cured head aches.

This thread only exists because people don't want it to be allowed.

13. I'm not the most active or best pvper and I don't even play on ragnaros anymore (used to pre-wipe) but instead of whining about this you could for instance:

- Have an 80 alt que and check if the BG is some mbx heaven and don't enter the respective BG number with your actual character.
    - Man up, get your sides' **** together and mount up an offensive which can deal with the shamans, I'm more than certain that with proper mass CC they can be SHREKT to hell and beyond, even if they are experienced and are expecting it.

14. So in other words " How about you guys do 100000% more work in pvp because I have 40 accounts that I can control with a 3rd party program." Yeah no thanks I'll pass on that suggestion.
    You are just spouting random nonsense here. It's not helping your argument.

I have suggestions too you know....how about you play 1 char at a time like everybody else?
    You may suggest that and i'll simply won't do it. I prefer to multibox, as i always do, for the last 5 years.
    Wether you think it's fair or not is totally irrelevant.

Anyone else notice same rhetoric? "It was allowed!" Yeah and in 1880 cocaine was allowed because it cured head aches.
    Multiboxing WAS allowed? According to my knowledge multiboxing always was and still is allowed. Nothing changed.
    Comparing multiboxing to an illegal harddrug like cocaine doesn't make sense at all. You better cut down on that stuff, it's hurting your ability to think logically.

15. You are just spouting random nonsense here. It's not helping your argument.

You may suggest that and i'll simply won't do it. I prefer to multibox, as i always do, for the last 5 years.
    Wether you think it's fair or not is totally irrelevant.

Multiboxing WAS allowed? According to my knowledge multiboxing always was and still is allowed. Nothing changed.
    Comparing multiboxing to an illegal harddrug like cocaine doesn't make sense at all. You better cut down on that stuff, it's hurting your ability to think logically.
    Do you even read what I posted before? I said that multi- boxers cannot justify why they should be allowed to ruin pvp. And all they do is repeat the current rules. And they do that by saying " it was always allowed!" . I really hope Warmane outlaws Multi-boxing because I want to see you try to justify having it back...because from what I can tell right now ...you can't.

First 1234 ... Last