1. Do you even read what I posted before? I said that multi- boxers cannot justify why they should be allowed to ruin pvp. And all they do is repeat the current rules. And they do that by saying " it was always allowed!" . I really hope Warmane outlaws Multi-boxing because I want to see you try to justify having it back...because from what I can tell right now ...you can't.
    And till that happens you will just have to deal with it.

2. And till that happens you will just have to deal with it.
    Oh I am posting in every thread that's against multi-boxing until that changes believe me. :D

If any staff will read this, my suggestion is a poll on main website and let the community decide on this issue.
    I know that there a LOT of people who feel about this as strongly as I do they just don't visit the forums.
    Edited: January 25, 2016

3. Do you even read what I posted before? I said that multi- boxers cannot justify why they should be allowed to ruin pvp. And all they do is repeat the current rules. And they do that by saying " it was always allowed!" . I really hope Warmane outlaws Multi-boxing because I want to see you try to justify having it back...because from what I can tell right now ...you can't.
    more QQ.

Listen you milksop, i suggest you put your big boy pants on and just stop. you are crying over something that has been allowed here and in retail. just because you are not smart enough to figure out a way to beat them or avoid them is your problem.

they wont "outlow" (what the hell? are we in the wild west or something here?) it. period end of discussion. now, stop complaining. stop your QQ. Log on and go do some damn PvP.

4. How about you do the same?
    Well, don’t mind if I do, thanks for the permission.
    So far my opinion of multi-boxers is that they are kids who can't quite achieve anything...so they cheat the system by multi-boxing.
    Throwing insults ehh? Lol wrong again, quite a functioning adult, and enjoy mult-boxing. I’ve achieved in soloing heroics with my teams, soloing raids with my team, and mopping the floor with whiners like you after they try and attack me while I tried to let them go by me without attacking them most of us aren't ganking single players as much as you like to try and attack us.
    Pros: They do support server financially.
    Hey! We agree on something!
    They take up limited space in battle grounds that other players might have wanted and those players are usually stuck in queue for 30 mins.
    No ques, and even after Ragnaros and Deathwing merge, if the 10,00 population cap is reached it will be the donors to skip ques and making it more appealing to donate, see your point you made above.
    Veteran Molten/Warmane players who have been playing here for 5-7 years refuse to join BGs due to multi-boxer being present thus driving away the core of old Molten/Warmane. This also make's them not want to support such imbalance financially.
    I know quite a few players that are still here after 5-7 years, as you put it, but I think your numbers are off, seeing as Molten started in 2010.. that would be 6 years. Fact is people come and go, and as much as you would love to state their leaving as “ its all the evil multi-boxers fault” people have lives thy go on and come back to.
    By allowing Multi-boxing you are destroying 33.333% (repeating ofc) of overall game-play
    Your free to see how much gold we make, some basic rules of economics is more toons to play = more toons to gear, and more gold needed to use on said toons.
    I want to see you try to justify having it back...because from what I can tell right now ...you can't.
    Fact is… I don’t need to justify it, no more than you need to justify your right to stay here. You can’t force your will on others and make them see your supreme right to force boxers off. There are people that don’t like boxers, and that number is out there, and you are counted among them, however it’s a small amount that come here and complain as much as you have in this thread. The number isn’t has much as you would like to inflate it to be.

more QQ.

Listen you milksop, i suggest you put your big boy pants on and just stop. you are crying over something that has been allowed here and in retail. just because you are not smart enough to figure out a way to beat them or avoid them is your problem.
    lol Funky you crack me up bro. and just an FYI Funky doesn't care for boxers that much, what he does care about is playing how you want ( as long as it's in the rules ) and not "crying" just cause somethings not going your way. That's called being an adult Deimise, just so you know what constitutes having a bit of maturity. ( had to get a little kid remark dig in here, sorry!)

I think if you talk to any one on Ragnarros, they will say most times ally just wipe the floor with horde in BG's. so when borug, or any PvP oriented boxer goes into BG's its not a show up and farm honor for the ally.
    Edited: January 25, 2016

5. more QQ.

they wont "outlow" (what the hell? are we in the wild west or something here?) it. period end of discussion. now, stop complaining. stop your QQ. Log on and go do some damn PvP.
    Well you are QQ-ing as well right now. Everybody has right to an opinion. Suck it up and start posting some actual arguments, instead of your constant jibber jabber...

6. The "but it was allowed on retail" argument is so flawed, on retail you pay 15€ per month per character for it. Here you don't.

Let's all collectively agree that multiboxer are not allowed to fall back to the argument "but on retail" OK ?

7. The "but it was allowed on retail" argument is so flawed, on retail you pay 15€ per month per character for it. Here you don't.

Let's all collectively agree that multiboxer are not allowed to fall back to the argument "but on retail" OK ?
    I'll start paying a subscription to warmane the moment you do. :)

8. The "but it was allowed on retail" argument is so flawed, on retail you pay 15€ per month per character for it. Here you don't.

Half of u haters are bashing the multiboxer for donating his gear and the other half argues that warmane doesnt earn money with multiboxing.
    Thats kinda contradictory.

Are u paying a monthly subscription to play on Warmane?
    Why should a multiboxer be forced to pay a subscription while u play for free?

Our Multiboxer help much more to fund the realms then the average stingy single boxer.
    Edited: January 26, 2016

9. Well you are QQ-ing as well right now. Everybody has right to an opinion. Suck it up and start posting some actual arguments, instead of your constant jibber jabber...
    Because 3 threads of the same complaining horse poop and it serves no purpose.

Who cares if people multibox. Get over it. Sitting here complaining about it won't change a thing.

They won't stop. Molten won't stop allowing it. So it's time to end this pointless thread.

Retail 15usd a month means 180usd a year. It costs like 360 or so usd to bis a toon. (can't remember nor do I want to actually try to figure it out since they could donate all at once in large portions or small amounts at a time and that will throw off the money spent and coins recieved) so basically that's 2 years worth of retail time.

Also you can't use the saying let's not use the retail model when molten is about being "retail like" you can't be retail like and ban multiboxing.

10. I'll start paying a subscription to warmane the moment you do. :)
    The monthly subscription acts as a counter balance on retail putting a financial limit on how many characters you can have simultaniously. You know this, but you choose to knowingly misinterpet my argument in a failed attempt to make me look stupid.

Can't win fair ingame, can;t win fair in a discussion. Multiboxers :')

Because 3 threads of the same complaining horse poop and it serves no purpose.

Who cares if people multibox. Get over it. Sitting here complaining about it won't change a thing.

They won't stop. Molten won't stop allowing it. So it's time to end this pointless thread.

Retail 15usd a month means 180usd a year. It costs like 360 or so usd to bis a toon. (can't remember nor do I want to actually try to figure it out since they could donate all at once in large portions or small amounts at a time and that will throw off the money spent and coins recieved) so basically that's 2 years worth of retail time.

Also you can't use the saying let's not use the retail model when molten is about being "retail like" you can't be retail like and ban multiboxing.

How are you so sure they won't fix it ?

Seems like a lot of people are tired of it. Do you work for Warmane ? Rather looks like you are incentivised to keep multiboxing around, as if it would benefit you somehow ?

So do you want whats best for Warmane ? Or do you just want whats best for you and your multiboxer clique ?

11. The monthly subscription acts as a counter balance on retail putting a financial limit on how many characters you can have simultaniously.
    The computer stress for running multiple game clients already provides a character limit.
    A average pc can hardly handle 5 wow clients.
    To be able to multibox 25 chars on a single machine u need to invest thousands of euro for the computer hardware.

12. The computer stress for running multiple game clients already provides a character limit.
    A average pc can hardly handle 5 wow clients.
    To be able to multibox 25 chars on a single machine u need to invest thousands of euro for the computer hardware.
    In 2008 Maybe, Today for € 500 you have a up to date Nvidia GTX series GPU that will handle alot more than 5 wow clients.

I can even run over 10 clients my R9 290 (and probably more, I just did not feel like opening even more windows and creating even more accounts like someone without a job)

13. T

How are you so sure they won't fix it ?
    because they wont... if i have to explain why or how then you are obviously blind no offense.

Seems like a lot of people are tired of it. Do you work for Warmane ? Rather looks like you are incentivised to keep multiboxing around, as if it would benefit you somehow ?
    actually its about 12 people on these forums or less complaining about it. if you call that a lot then im afraid you are gravely mistaken.

no do not work for them. dont have to work for someone to tell you the truth about something.

incentivised ? what does that even mean? no i dont get paid for pointing out obvious things if thats what you are getting at. but i wish i was.

So do you want whats best for Warmane ? Or do you just want whats best for you and your multiboxer clique ?
    actually i am not a multiboxer. never have once tried it in my life. well since you are playing Jesus here what is the best for warmane? just because 12 butt hurt kids come on the forums and make 3 threads about the same garbage does not mean that their intentions or ideas are what is best for warmane at all.

you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. its just a bunch of random questions that are quite frankly stupid. Like, i should not even have to answer those questions because they are so ridiculous and full of nonsense.

14. In 2008 Maybe, Today for € 500 you have a up to date Nvidia GTX series GPU that will handle alot more than 5 wow clients.
    The GPU is the least important part for multiboxing. U good CPU and lots of ram is required to handle multiple wow clients.

15. because they wont... if i have to explain why or how then you are obviously blind no offense.
    If you cannot explain it, why should anyone listen to your argument ?

actually its about 12 people on these forums or less complaining about it. if you call that a lot then im afraid you are gravely mistaken.
    Its 12 people on the forum, its about 40-50 people every Alterac Valley, and hundreds of more players who do not use the forum. As stated before, there should be a poll for this, the general opinion on the forum is not accurate because most of the playerbase never visits the forum.

no do not work for them. dont have to work for someone to tell you the truth about something.

incentivised ? what does that even mean? no i dont get paid for pointing out obvious things if thats what you are getting at. but i wish i was.
    Incentivised means that you have an reason for doing what you do. Maybe read a dictionary or a book before calling other people dumb.

actually i am not a multiboxer. never have once tried it in my life. well since you are playing Jesus here what is the best for warmane? just because 12 butt hurt kids come on the forums and make 3 threads about the same garbage does not mean that their intentions or ideas are what is best for warmane at all.

you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. its just a bunch of random questions that are quite frankly stupid. Like, i should not even have to answer those questions because they are so ridiculous and full of nonsense.
    You are only stating some nonsense about how you don't answer to nonsense, yet my points in this thread have been crystal clear.

- It should not be allowed to roflstomp battlegrounds with a 20+ toon multibox, there is no amount of teamwork or co-ordination that will defeat this cheating.
    - Maybe multiboxers should have place/realm/something where they can compete with each other in a FAIR game.
    - Repeating ages old arguments like 'it was allowed on retail' will not solve anyting. There are people that want to play normal BG's the way blizzard intended it (20 toon MB = not blizzard intention)

First 12345 ... Last