1. Ridiculous multiboxing

Dev's , do you really think this is acceptable? I can understand multiboxing 5 characters, but >20? That's just ridiculous.

http://imgur.com/3keIgBe

2. Ya they kind of ruin a bg for others. Those guys have to much time on their hands lol.

3. whenever i see him i just type /afk... this multiboxing is turning my 'playing wow experience' into 'waiting in queue for 20 minutes and then going back to deserter for 15 minutes just to queue again for 20 minutes afterwards. infinite cycle.

if this isn't going to be dealed with i am considering to quit playing here all together and i suggest other players not to play against the multiboxer.
    Do not give him the pleasure he is seeking for ; if staff is not going to do anything about it you can take action into your own hands and make sure he doesn't have anyone to 1 shot, he will get bored sooner or later.

4. The worst garbage in wow community after hackers.

5. B-but guys, it's allowed on retail, why shouldn't it be allowed here?

6. Hey Guys maby try out Frostwolf (MoP) here we have close to 0! Multiboxers. I dont saw 1 ina Bg in the last half year.
    I also left wotlk because of the Multiboxers and Hackers.

7. Multi-boxers should all be banned. They have ruined PVP especially on Ragnaros.

8. B-but guys, it's allowed on retail, why shouldn't it be allowed here?
    Shadowmourne was for sale on retail as-well. Right? Oh wait a minute....

9. Shadowmourne was for sale on retail as-well. Right? Oh wait a minute....
    quest worked on retail too am i right?

so sick and tired of shadowmourne nonsense. we had 13 total on the alliance side by the end of wotlk retail. and we only got what 11 months of icc? here you have year and years of it. you guys act like the server wouldent be flooded with it by then anyways...

who gives a crap about the multiboxer. let him do his thing. i just leave the BG take the debuff and que for something else. who cares.

iSullivan
    B-but guys, it's allowed on retail, why shouldn't it be allowed here?
    The best argument is that on retail if you want to multibox 40 characters you have to pay for 40 accounts, but on Warmane it's free.

11. The best argument is that on retail if you want to multibox 40 characters you have to pay for 40 accounts, but on Warmane it's free.
    Funny thing is that on the other hand u blame the multiboxer for p2win.

12. Funny thing is that on the other hand u blame the multiboxer for p2win.
    Touché !

Message too short.

iSullivan
    Funny thing is that on the other hand u blame the multiboxer for p2win.
    Idk if this comment is directed towards me, I'm gonna assume it's not.

14. The amount of topics I have seen on this forum with people complaining about multi-boxing is unbelievable and yet some people keep saying 'Who cares? Let them do it!" while those same people sit in ICC all day and pvp once a month. And for those who pvp 5-6 hours a day waiting 15 mins debuff every time you que up against a multi-boxer might get quite old. So we could keep saying "It's fine, who cares?" OR we can say " the need of the many outweigh the need of the few" and prohibit multi-boxing on all realms and restore what's left of pvp. Also these ridiculously buffed city guards need to go as-well.

15. The amount of topics I have seen on this forum with people complaining about multi-boxing is unbelievable and yet some people keep saying 'Who cares? Let them do it!" while those same people sit in ICC all day and pvp once a month. And for those who pvp 5-6 hours a day waiting 15 mins debuff every time you que up against a multi-boxer might get quite old. So we could keep saying "It's fine, who cares?" OR we can say " the need of the many outweigh the need of the few" and prohibit multi-boxing on all realms and restore what's left of pvp. Also these ridiculously buffed city guards need to go as-well.
    I have done more of both than I'm willing to admit to, and yet I still don't give a damn. So please, generalize me while you're at it.
    Maybe it's because instead of sitting around thinking something is nearly impossible I take the "I wonder how I can counter this" mindset.

12311 ... Last