1. Is it only me or not ?

Tis isn't any hate or what so ever.. I only wanted to know why does this happen so often..
    Hello i will tell a lil story about my experience.. i have been here since 2009 back in day i was playing alot AND i mean alot (5-10) hours a day then there wasn't so many crashes and ddos.. ( maybe 1 or so a day ) so why especially these 2 years when Warmane <3 raised from Ashes of MoltenWoW? each day we endure abouth 3-7 disconnections/crashes or more and then theres ddos attacks each day i go to homepage i see ddos attack ;( whats going on ?

Still Warmane is the best Private Server for it's population.. but stability&lagg now makes me sad panda

And we players see that Devs are working hard on fixing things AND we are thankful about that <3 but still somehow it isn't the same as it was.
    This is how i feel

Hope Gm's won't delete this because have seen that happening too.
    Edited: January 23, 2016

2. DDoS attacks and how often we will be attacked, is not something we can anticipate easily but believe us that we are working hard to keep all realms up and void all the damage that is directed towards us. Thank you for the kind words and just to correct you, we only delete topics that break our terms of conduct.

3. DDoS attacks and how often we will be attacked, is not something we can anticipate easily but believe us that we are working hard to keep all realms up and void all the damage that is directed towards us. Thank you for the kind words and just to correct you, we only delete topics that break our terms of conduct.
    Yes i know ddos attacks isn't in any way server fault.. it's some ****'s foult who has to much free time.. but still back in day it wasn't so noticeable.. Have attacks gotten better or something ? does ddos make server crash also ?

4. how about upgrading the ddos protection to prevent the nightly attacks.

5. Upgrading ddos protection costs alot of money, i highly doubt they are getting enough donations as we speak for that to be viable.

6. how long sir this hard to login end?

7. Something is wrong with server or?

8. I only wanted to know why does this happen so often..
    With the raise in Warmanes population and the hype for lordaeron that has made many people move from different private servers to this one, there is goin to be alot of hate, all from people who might play on a dead private server now thinking "damn warmane killed my private server" and now they want to retaliate, to just pure kids who want to DDoS a big game with alot of players to feel like they piss off as many as they can.Not to mention how easy it is to DDoS.
    This is a typical phase because of Lordaeron and it will calm down eventually, just like it did before when they opened new realms so more people could play.

Upgrading ddos protection costs alot of money, i highly doubt they are getting enough donations as we speak for that to be viable.
    And yes this offcourse, Warmane allready have issues keeping their budget toegther with all the work on Lordaeron, Just look at the statement about Ulduar, Naxxramas, Icc being fixed ALLREADY, man Im fking amased.
    But yeah all this development has costed a hell of alot money, allthough they will probably se this as an investment.

Just remember this aint Molten, Ever since Warmane took over the scripting and fixes has gone by with lightning speed and just because some people think they dont care because "scourge strike ****es up a whole specc" Dosent meant they dont care, some things are much harder to script then others and will ofc then take more time.
    Its simple logic from players that seems to have vanished into the void.
    Edited: January 23, 2016