1. I'm saying the meters that record absorbs are guessing at the amount. Skada recount heck even world of logs guesses at them. Actual healing is not guessed on those things that can record said actual healing.
    Ah then I misunderstood, my apologies.

2. I take it the good holy priests quit.

3. I've always heavily preferred Holy over Discipline, however at the moment and at least until Ulduar I am Discipline spec because of mana issues and the fact that my guild has a lot of Druids that can basically do my job all the same.

During Naxxaramas I would constantly rely on my mine and other classes mana restoring cooldowns and I would still run out before the fights were over unless I purposely didn't heal for long periods of time. A healer without mana or not healing is just as bad as being dead.

My advice if you really want to be Holy is to hold out until Ulduar. We might still have mana problems, but it won't be as bad.
    Edited: January 29, 2016

4. holy molly thats an ooooooollllldd bug, how in the world isnt that fixed?
    Still bugged with RShaman Earth Shield (Still good in pvp, however if you tend to get focused)

5. I play on Ragnaros and Hpriests are severely underrated here. Disc is of course a must have in a raid for the absorbs, but Holy is extremely viable when played correctly, although a bit more gear dependent then other healing classes. I don't know when everyone here got it in their heads that hpriests are worthless, because when played well they truly are great.

6. Holy isn't sustainable on Lordaeron. At the best "holy fights", it has about the same efficiency/throughput as disc for around three times the mana usage. Wait and test again in Ulduar.

7. Holy is very viable especially at end gear levels that most on warmane have obtained. The common mistake most make is to stack haste this will run you out of mana and encourages a mana inefficient healing style. I find a much better way to play holy is to utilize the instant cast spells a holy priest has CoH is one of the best smart heals in game. By stacking crit and spellpower to give holy concentration max uptime so mana is simply a non-issue, this will allow liberal use of renew and prayer of healing when needed. Since CoH will pretty much always proc a free flash of light when ~35% crit is obtained this sets up a nice healing rotation while being very mana efficient. Holy is a completely different play style to every other healer and trying to fit it into a mould similar to other healers reduces its potential immensely. I have personally been able to be very competitive in 25HC raids with more utility than most other healers.

First 12