1. It just opens that and i dont know how to fix it (PLSHELP)

Pls help me i dont know how to fix this:
    Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910

Pls help

2. Pls help me i dont know how to fix this:
    Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910

Pls help

Close your torrent client, move you MoP folder away from torrent's download destination.
    Then right click on MoP folder> Properties> disable "Read-only".
    now you can play
    Edited: January 30, 2016

3. Thanks friend, I worked perfectly. See you in the game

4. Since when is Warmane.ru?
    i have the same question. kaer is this intended? or some one trying to troll you out. also i believe the 5.4.8 client has hidden downloads. My MOP 5.4.2 is doing good until you updated to 5.4.8 now i have so much lag in bg and cant play.

5. tnx work for me toooooooo tnx :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

6. Hey man can you explain this more easy ?? i got same problem with this guy :((

7. Hey man can you explain this more easy ?? i got same problem with this guy :((
    1) close your Torrent client and move your MoP folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    2) now right click on MoP folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

8. i have the same question. kaer is this intended? or some one trying to troll you out. also i believe the 5.4.8 client has hidden downloads. My MOP 5.4.2 is doing good until you updated to 5.4.8 now i have so much lag in bg and cant play.
    So change it back to .com
    Both urls are correct and both will link you to the Login server.

However these are just the log in servers both of which will lead you to the same realm and have no impact on your MS, just your ability to connect to the realmlist.

9. May 13, 2016  
    well my downloaded file is for mop 5.4.8 and in the properties section it has already the read only unchecked...but it stills says the same thing..any help?

10. May 13, 2016  
    my version is in 5.4.8 but it still says the same message..i t has already unchecked the read only and also i can't seem to find the realmist..any ideas?

11. May 27, 2016  
    Oh gosh! Thank youuu! It worked like a charm!

12. I've tried every tinhg u said but i steel cant get it to work ! Any more solutions?

First 123 Last