1. World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file.

Hello,
    When i run MoP nothing happens for 4/5 mins and then a this message pops up:
    Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910
    I tried Running in Administrator mod but nothing changes.

2. from where did you get your MoP client?
    and when?

3. then you got MoP 5.4.8
    Frostwolf is still based on 5.4.2, it will be upgraded to 5.4.8 on 26 January

4. will i have to re download this tommorow ? when this update happens

5. will i have to re download this tommorow ? when this update happens
    why re-downlaod? if you alredy got a 5.4.8 client then you are fine ( before of Frostwolf upgraded you cant use it yet of course)
    if you have a 5.4.2 client then you just need to get "WoW.exe" from 5.4.8 torrent

6. I have the same problem. I downloaded the game today so i can play on the 5.4.8 but now this thing appears and i cant start the game

7. Mine does exactly the same thing, shouldn't it at least let us in the starting game window?

8. Yea my friend and I have the same problem

9. I hope someone takes a look at this problem ... Maybe redownload ? i have no idea what to do :/

10. Right click on the new wow folder and recheck read only

11. recheck read only ?
    what do you mean friend

12. right click on WoW folder>properties> disable "read-only"

13. Yep that worked for me... so you right click the new wow folder then hit PROPERTIES , and then theres a thing that says read only , you UNCHECK it and save properties.

123 Last