1. Warmane Dungeon Finder Addon

I'm looking for a few (10-20) "alpha" testers to help me find any issues in my Warmane Dungeon Finder addon, so I can hopefully release a fully functional build to the community ASAP.

The way this addon works is very similar to pre-cata raid finder, where players can list themselves for selected instances and/or find other players listed for those instances.
    The tool will display relevant information for group leaders such as the player class, player level, roles the player is capable of, and custom notes added by the players themselves.

The current scope for the project is to cover all normal mode 5 man dungeons for now, with the possibility of adding heroics and raids in the future. The main reason I want to make this
    push for normal dungeons is because as a healer, without RDF, leveling is atrocious. This affects pretty much all low level players because healers are now few and far between.

Obviously, this addon will not teleport you or give awards for completing dungeons, but it should be a nice solution to what many of the players want; An easy way to find people to do dungeons with without having to spam global.

Those who are interested in helping test should send me a PM on the forum.

Feedback and suggestions are always welcome

2. it seems like a nice project, but there is already one from blizz implemented

3. #HatsOff for the initiative

Hope warmane staff also understands the fact that if we had to be so much social, we wont be playing an MMORPG over here.

Spamming global is not fun ^_^

4. Great project, maybe after few weeks with every1 using this they will enable the RDF....

5. Very nice and simple stuff you got there.
    I personally create my groups mostly in a guild Environment but there could be other uses in general with this addon. Similar to the oQueue Addon on retail where you could list yourself for any kind of stuff. (Rep Grind, Group Quests, Rarspawn etc.)
    I would love to give it a try, in addition I have a few ideas and additions to the Addon in general.
    Edited: January 23, 2016

6. Actually seems nice and what should have been, I liked dungeon finder, but I agree it was just "too" convinient. But spamming global doesn't work either.

So this is the perfect middle ground, you still gotta walk to the dungeon and whatnot.

7. This addon could be nice thing to replace that "we want ppl to experience content" thing. Dont mention global. When its peak time, its completely useless

8. I'd love to help you test this out! This is something that is desperately needed on Lordaeron.

9. Woaah! here it is! I am up mate, count me in. i used something like this on retail (MoP) but to find players for premade BGs.

This can also ease global channel spams!

10. Awesome idea ! Finally something for that tarded "we want people to communiacte" thing and a solve for utter uncontrolled global spam.
    Hope it is going to work and people would actually use it. Cause its full potential is with at least 3k+ ppl using it.

You should consider adding pvp part to this addon, to help finding people for premades and arena partners. :) GL

btw mods should sticky it and recommend via system in game msg, instead of that spam that we've got now for months with same msg over n over.

123 ... Last