1. Can't Open WoW.

Hope this is the right place to put this thread. I have a problem. I tried downloading warmane on my Mac Laptop(dont ask why I have one) OS X Yosemite version 10.10, and when the download was complete and I tried to open WoW. It says that it can't be opened. Can't seem to find the problem/why I cant open it. It Works perfectly on my PC with windows, Just at my parents house atm and want to play soooo bad. The Mac is not even 1 years old so it can't be too old or anything I suppose. Just so weird that it's so different between different operating systems! It's just download>clickANDplay on windows you know=P

Would appreciate help/answers.

2. because your MoP is a Windows version.
    you need a MAC OS x version

3. I Have downloaded the Mac Version, that's the problem. I just ment that warmane worked perfectly on my other PC.

4. in case if you have downlaoded MoP 5.4.8 remember you cant use it yet to play on Frostwolf

5. I downloaded Wotlk (old), I maybe need to download the one with new models?

6. I'm sorry, for some reason I thought we were talking about Mist of Pandaria, forget what I said.
    there should be some other threads where players were complaining about your same problem, try to use the Search

7. Can't find a thread which is about the same problem, Could need some help from their tech guys :D

8. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....de-3-3-5a-enUS

this. this works perfectly. Do the first part,not the long second manual installation. There will be a small confusing moment at the very end when he tells you to download the zip file for the launch.exe. Upon going to his link, press the obvious download, open the download, and you will get a folder, you need to continue to "go into" the folder until you reach the actual launch.exe file (mine looked like an orange traffic cone) and drag that out of the folder, and drop it into your newly created WoW folder (the one created by downloading the torrent file using the recommended torrent "transmission". As soon as you do that, you can just go into your WoW folder and open the wow.exe launcher and the game should open right up.