1. Warsong - Dueling Area Problem! [Post-merge]

Obviously that's crazy talks when it comes to WoW but taking into account that this server's purpose is solely PvP, its fair to have a good Dueling Zone!

First thing's first! This is not a Breakdown or Merge rant, this is just a suggestive talk on the problem with the trusty old Dueling Area! I am going to assume that whoever reads this topic is already familiar with the problem - It is EMPTY!.

Now the main point of this is obviously to find a solution to the constant disunion of factions that's happening on already near-death realm and THAT'S not the player's fault (in my opinion). Now AT members were used to having a cooldowns reset feature which (to best of my beliefs) have a high chance of fixing this topic's problem if applied ONLY for Dueling Area. Obviously this is out of the question and please mind that this post's objective is finding an answer and not suggesting one, because I am aware of the "blizz-like" beliefs that the Warmane staff loves to incline in their topic answers (even though none of the dungeons and raids are enabled in warsong AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON VANITY AND CRAFTING ITEMS REMOVAL D:<).

So the question for the staff - Are you going to do something about Dueling Area or Warsong in general?

With all due respect Staff, before you start exercising the "not blizz-like" ("not gonna fix stuff!") comments, please take a notice that Warsong isn't hanging well recently and with the release of Blackrock population will just go downwards from here. We'd love to see you guys figure a way to unite the remaining players in Warsong in a neat Dueling Area or something!

Best Regards and sorry for the messy topic structure!

2. A proper duel zone could make me play again. That's a fact

- Ayanne, Duelist.

3. look at the devlog update " Cataclysm
    January 22, 2016
    We have received a lot of feedback to our initial new year prospective and have taken that feedback to heart. Shortly after, we have already initiated steps to ensure continuous development on Cataclysm. Work on the highest voted content issues has started, which means that new fixes and releases for Cataclysm zones and quests can be expected fairly soon. Deepholm and Hyjal are the first zones receiving attention, with more to come as we progress. We will also start porting lower level content inbetween. At the same time we have also started work on spell and combat fixes, based on community votes on our bugtracker. We are looking forward to further improving the quality of Cataclysm together with our community. " my question is WHERE IS AT CORE ????!!!!!!!!!!

4. Nice to see we are back on their radar.