1. Voidwalker Issues - Practically Useless!

My level 63 Voidwalker has only one spell, Sacrfice. I thought they had a couple more than that, is there something I need to do to get them?
    He's also terrible at drawing aggro, one hit from my Shadowbolt spell and the opponent is on me. His health is only about 1k higher than mine as well, is that normal?
    Last time I played a Warlock I went with Demonology and used my Fel Guard when I got to this level, so I'm not sure if the Voidwalker is supposed to be this useless or if I'm doing something wrong. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

2. My level 63 Voidwalker has only one spell, Sacrfice. I thought they had a couple more than that, is there something I need to do to get them?
    He's also terrible at drawing aggro, one hit from my Shadowbolt spell and the opponent is on me. His health is only about 1k higher than mine as well, is that normal?
    Last time I played a Warlock I went with Demonology and used my Fel Guard when I got to this level, so I'm not sure if the Voidwalker is supposed to be this useless or if I'm doing something wrong. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Voidwalker should have more spells than that, try to look into its spellbook. (acces yours when your pet is summoned and there should be its section in addition to yours)

Fel Guard is way better. Does more dmg + cleaves - making him keep more than 1 mob if you watch your aggro.

3. Voidwalker should have more spells than that, try to look into its spellbook. (acces yours when your pet is summoned and there should be its section in addition to yours)

Fel Guard is way better. Does more dmg + cleaves - making him keep more than 1 mob if you watch your aggro.
    Would a Fel Guard be worth respeccing and doing Demonology instead, do you think? I can't really handle taking all the hits while he barely does any damage.
    I'm not seeing a tab for my demon's spells in my spell books when he's summoned.

4. Would a Fel Guard be worth respeccing and doing Demonology instead, do you think? I can't really handle taking all the hits while he barely does any damage.
    I'm not seeing a tab for my demon's spells in my spell books when he's summoned.
    Demo is better if you want to play around pet and metamorphosis cooldowns. Affli with felhunter healing himself with haunt, life-drain, etc. is also a good choice. I didn't like only destro, but there are those who liked it as well...

5. Go with affliction with leveling, it gets boring dottin everything but you cant die with all those selfheals and youre always full hp and mana