1. Retrieving character list

To be very short, takes ages to load.
    Any info about geting it fixed ?

2. Same Problem. Fix this fast please

3. same here. can't play. I fell throught world, and decided to relog and bam: Wait some 30 years to connect again.

4. same problem here
    also cant send mail for some reason....

5. We are aware of issues retrieving the characters list, and we are working to have them corrected as soon as possible.

6. 48 minutes of retrieving character list , 11 min and waiting on loading screen + cant send mail.

7. same thing happens to me @ForzakenHunt ..... I can't send heirlooms through mails ! "internal database error" and can't connect to wow, retrieving character list.. :/

8. Frostwolf technical issues

Hi there, since today, after restart my wow experienced technical issues. When you log in wow stuck at "Retrieving character list" it takes about 3-5 mins, after that when you enter world, game stuck loading at about 90% for 1-2 min. I have asked my guild mates if they have experiencing same problems, and they confirmed, problems started from today - yesterday.
    So im asking is there any more players that experiencing same problems, is this server side issue or my wow? Clearing cache wont help btw. Is there any solution to fix it? Responce from staff would be great. =)

9. I have the same problem and I don't know how to fix it :(

10. same thing happens to me @ForzakenHunt ..... I can't send heirlooms through mails ! "internal database error" and can't connect to wow, retrieving character list.. :/

I think this happens when you try to send gold too. Not sure tho.

11. I cant send anything with mail, like today wanted to send some gold to my alt char and not a chance to send it.

12. Still nothing? Warmane please fix MoP.

12 Last