1. Can not log in

hi guys, i never used a forum before so thats my defense for all the complaints im gonna get for posting this here. but as the title says, i cant log in for the last 3 days. not necessarily a bad thing (more free time) but i need my dose or ill suffer withdrawal symptoms soon. can anyone point me to the right place(or person) or can anyone point the right place(or person) to this topic?

2. A. No flack here for posting in general, but there is a support and technical issues forum just a couple forums above this one.

B. You need to be more specific. Give details as to what happens when you try to connect, how far can you get? (Does it stay at "connecting"? "Authenticating"?) Can you even open the launcher? does it try to go through the connection process and then say that it is unable to connect? or does it act like it is connecting and then says you have been disconnected from the server? Also, can you think of anything that may have happened that could have caused the inability to connect? Give details, the more the better the chance someone can help you.

3. oh yeah, good idea, well it basically gives the same error as the server would be offline, i press enter and it says it cannot connect. id post a pic but i have no idea how. it dosent get any further.

Found the solution. changed the realm list to end with .com. Thank you for pointing out the support forum.
    Edited: January 24, 2016

4. hi guys, i never used a forum before so thats my defense for all the complaints im gonna get for posting this here. but as the title says, i cant log in for the last 3 days. not necessarily a bad thing (more free time) but i need my dose or ill suffer withdrawal symptoms soon. can anyone point me to the right place(or person) or can anyone point the right place(or person) to this topic?
    Do what i did and just change your IP address, I use Hotspot Shield that constant mask my IP address and anytime I can't log in, i just turn on HSS and it automatically puts me through the log in screen to my character screen, there's a trail free version you can find easily by googling Hotspot Shield.