1. Change your realmlist from .Ru to .com instead

2. How do I log on?

Hello, I'm new to the server and my friends an turkey because he told me the wrong info to log on lol, I downloaded the client, and he said to just run wow.exe and just type my username not email and my password but it's not working, he said not to update it so I'm not but it tells me username PW is not correct can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Tyvm in advance for all or any help =)

3. Probably outdated DNS, try changing logon.warmane.com to 188.138.24.223 in realmlist file. Worked for a friend of mine. Just make sure to change it back later if they change IP.

4. Stuck on Authenticating, getting disconnected ...

When attempting to login I get stuck on Authenticating; eventually I get disconnected.
    I managed to login and load the game twice (Lordaeron), both times I got disconnected after 3-4 minutes in game.

I could play without issues last night

EDIT: My connection is fine

5. Same problem here and yet no information from staff about it...

6. Server seems to be down I believe. Lordaeron has lost about 7000 players instantly when it happened

As for me, I just got kicked off of the server. And still can't log back atm. I got in, but then got kicked out again. I think they still have issues.

EDIT : whoops, now it's 174 players in Lord
    Edited: January 24, 2016

7. Server Crashing

Why the server is crashing so much?

8. All servers have the same issue :http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ter-list/page2 And ofc its closed with the copy paste text "We are looking into the issue."

9. From what i saw, server start crashing when they reopen PTR server.. like 2-3 days ago.

10. connection

can you people connect to the server?
    im stuck at authenticating for 1 hour now...and each time i try to relog i get the same thing

no other internet issue so far on my side

11. Version 5.4.8 or 5.4.2?
    Atm MOP realm is still running on 5.4.2 until the 26th of January.

12. Verify that your realmlist is set to logon.warmane.com

13. we got absolutly no information whats actualy going on... the only thing we got are these copy / paste moderators.. writing the same **** over and over again

First 123412 ... Last