1. SOO "intelligent"
    So beauty! Show me some boobs pls :D

2. can't log

i know why i cna't log ,System say unable to connect

3. So it's like 6 hours of DDos attack?

4. And the brand new Oscar of 2015 goes tooooo...Leonardo di Reiuji!

5. IT's back, im in Death Wind, look at the information graphs,im playing rn. Didn't do anything but spam logins, gl guys.

6. what's goin on rly?
    Edited: January 24, 2016

7. So it's like 6 hours of DDos attack?
    Yeah, i dont understand. Frostwolf 1º 300 players, 2º 500 players. Lol??

8. Can you quote where I said that the server is pay to play?
    Are you kidding me? you just said this

Originally Posted by Accolades
    Are they seriously just posting the benefits of donating instead of giving us an ETA? Great PR move.
    By "THEY", i suppose you mean Warmane staff, cause you mention its some sort of PR move... the logic.

So.. let me try again.

No one or anyone related to the warmane staff, has posted the benefits of donating.. it was by a/some user(s).
    Edited: January 24, 2016

9. When can again connect us please?

10. Yeah, i dont understand. Frostwolf 1º 300 players, 2º 500 players. Lol??
    Ur kidding rite??? Do you not read the front page? They are transferring data between the server and back ups? You think that is instant? And the game servers are not down, only the login server are, so players can still be playing if they never logged out.

11. Are you kidding me? you just said this

By "THEY", i suppose you mean Warmane staff, cause you mention its some sort of PR move... the logic.
    A PR move doesn't equate to the message of the server being pay to play. Learn how to read.

12. A PR move doesn't equate to the message of the server being pay to play. Learn how to read.
    Please stop yourself.

You just made a post stating that the warmane staff is posting the benefits of donating... but it wasnt the warmane staff, it was by a freaking user! wake up god dammit...

13. Fraking hell. There goes my Sunday of no one bothering me while I play this for a loooong time. Hearthstone and LoL just too much troll to play all day. ><

14. Ur kidding rite??? Do you not read the front page? They are transferring data between the server and back ups? You think that is instant? And the game servers are not down, only the login server are, so players can still be playing if they never logged out.

You are tooooooo understanding, I think.

First ... 182627282930 ... Last