1. can you people connect to the server?
    im stuck at authenticating for 1 hour now...and each time i try to relog i get the same thing

no other internet issue so far on my side
    Same problem and i am running 5.4.2

2. From what i saw, server start crashing when they reopen PTR server.. like 2-3 days ago.
    You think they were going crazy with their testings? Not to put blame on them but it IS quite tempting for some people

3. "faulty hardware causing server outage has been replaced." (Lordaeron)

There we go guys, they took the Frostwolf one :D

Those connection issues are getting on my nerves, happened way too often the last couple of days...

4. They are looking into the issue 3 days in a row , tbh i dont think they even know what's happening.
    I can imagine the stability when 5.4.8 comes out...

5. Hm seems like the server would crash for me at least once everyday, each time would take a while before I could log into Lordaeron again.

6. They are looking into the issue 3 days in a row , tbh i dont think they even know what's happening.
    I can imagine the stability when 5.4.8 comes out...
    cut the ppl some slack bro

@skullbashat ty for the info

7. Even if ur username & password would be correct u wouldn't be able to log in. Warmane magic right there.

8. There we go guys, they took the Frostwolf one :D
    Ohhh god i laugh so hard right now^^

Btw i had no Problems the last days, maby i was just playing at the right time ;)

9. You think they were going crazy with their testings? Not to put blame on them but it IS quite tempting for some people
    ehhh ? See Naxx raid xD and say what's Crazy again :D

10. Even if ur username & password would be correct u wouldn't be able to log in. Warmane magic right there.
    >.< good one.

11. the Logon server is not responding. can't log-in on cata nor on wotlk. not even on *cough* lord.. *head chopped*..
    Edited: January 24, 2016

First 1234513 ... Last